Post from a TOS poster

Makes perfect sense with Randy following all the current players on Twitter.

Any truth to the rumor about Butch bringing in Curtis Johnson to run the offense with Dorsey?

Seriously.. where do you guy's come up with this chit. Curtis Johnson is the head coach at Tulane. People don't leave head coaching positions on their own accord to become a OC

When your record is 14 - 31 at a terrible program and getting ready to get canned ( or think you are) you might.

Advertisement
I'm going to punch the next person who says Curtis Johnson is the face. His in game decisions make Al Golden and Randy Shannon look like Belicheck and Lombardi. His offenses at Tulane have been pathetic. He's a BAD coach. End of story.

Hope it's a hoax.

Your in great shape the said poster is non other than Canevette.

LULZ. That fcking dullard still has people duped?

Unbelievable isn't it

One of the worst message board shysters of all time. The guy has been humiliated in just about every message board.

But you watch - if Butch gets hired he will incessantly talk about how good his sources his are and the lemmings will lap it up.

Advertisement
The only thing that he said that I believe is that they want to have a coach here by the first week of December so they can take full advantage of the contact period. That is not a must though. Makes sense that the committee will be formed over the next few days and that they will start narrowing their list. I will always believe until I hear otherwise that Blake will want one of the guys from the last Championship group. So pick from Butch, Pagano, Schiano, Chud, Stoops, and Cristobal. If I was ranking this group it would be:

Pagano
Davis
Schiano
Stoops
Chud
Cristobal

Cvette is completely full of ****.

He was also PoppaCane on twitter.

Guy is a grade A **********.

Yes, the guy is big time liar like Chef .

Was he also Randomwalk, or was that someone else?

I think RandomWalk was someone else, but apparently he was full of sh*t as well

Always gave very vague info and would humble brag about flying on his "private jet"

I don't ever remember Cvette on CanesTime...thought he was only on Canesport

Cvette supposedly had a private jet too. He had pics of one at a hanger in his profile at one time.

Wow, I haven't heard CVette's name.....since CI first launched ha!

How dumb does he have to be to still use anything that's remotely close to CVette given his history if he is gonna try to pull these stunts off...?

10-17-2015, 07:22 PM #9
OP and anyone who thinks like OP is clearly not a true cane fan.

I mean, if you can't see that we've finally hit a turning point in Golden's tenure in Miami, then you should just stop following Miami with your impossible to please standards.

What more do you want? We just beat a household name in Virginia Tech by double digits, with only six days off, and the game ended at night. Tonight proved that we've FINALLY got a squad that is united enough to conquer the coastal.

Let's celebrate tonight, boys. It's the start of things to come.

fvck butch

You mad too. oh, ok.

Sorry you don't have golden sack behind you anymore.

Advertisement
Im good with Butch as head coach, hopefully he will bring Cristobal as coach in waiting. Because the only thing i dont like about Butch is his age.

Cvette is completely full of ****.

He was also PoppaCane on twitter.

Guy is a grade A ****sucker.

Yes, the guy is big time liar like Chef .

Was he also Randomwalk, or was that someone else?

I think RandomWalk was someone else, but apparently he was full of sh*t as well

Always gave very vague info and would humble brag about flying on his "private jet"

I don't ever remember Cvette on CanesTime...thought he was only on Canesport

Cvette supposedly had a private jet too. He had pics of one at a hanger in his profile at one time.

He was outed on canestime as a fraud and was run off. He was posting using multiple usernames, etc

fwiw I believe the search committee has not been finalized yet

lol if they havent even finalized that then butch is def not being announced during thanksgiving. why do we need a BOT to run our coaching search? does foley use a search committee to find his next hires?

Advertisement
C6Vette or whatever his name is? I suppose he's had time to find some actual sources, but he used to just play the odds up while making **** up.

My reaction when I open a thread and see names like cvette, Random Walk, etc.

Abe_Simpson_in_and_out.gif

Advertisement
That was Random Walk with the Jet.

There's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong...wasn't his track record actually pretty good with regards to "inside info" or am I mistaking him for another poster?

I thought he was pretty reliable and accurate although you ask many others on here and they disagree. I don't live on the boards so I don't know for sure.

That was Random Walk with the Jet.

There's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong...wasn't his track record actually pretty good with regards to "inside info" or am I mistaking him for another poster?

I thought he was pretty reliable and accurate although you ask many others on here and they disagree. I don't live on the boards so I don't know for sure.

He was really reliable when it came to very vague, open-ended "inside info"

When he would be called out for being "wrong" he would just twist his words to make himself "correct" in some way

I don't remember him ever really being outright correct about something

LMAO @ CVette. That dude was 100% fraud and was outed on several websites as being a total fraud. Used to make up fake accounts to vouch for himself. Anything that idiot posts is guaranteed bullsh*t.

I can not verify this but a poster on TOS has stated he knows one of the 8 guys the U contacted before they named the 3 bot members on the search committee. He says Butch has already met with Blake twice and that he has support of big donors with promise of more donations to come.There has also been tremendous feedback for Butch from the fans,alumni and students.That he will be announced as head coach during Thanksgiving .This does jive with recent reports of Paul Dimare and Schwarz (Schwarz Center) backing Butch. Again I can't confirm this but this is a long time poster with no history of fabrication.

:umuni::umuni::umuni:

Advertisement
Back