Post from a TOS poster

Advertisement
Unless I hear it from Pete or D$, I ain't buying it. 5 years ago, Gruden to Miami was a "done deal." Still waiting on Chucky to walk through the doors.

Is poppa cane and Vette the same guy?

If the former is vouching for CVette you can almost guarantee it. He used to have a bunch of fake profiles where he would talk about how cool and what a big "insider" Cvette was even though all of his bullsh*t always turned out false. Then it turned out all those people vouching for him was really him with fake identities. He would say stuff like "Cvette is a cool guy who knows a lot of people, he can even get your sideline passes if you are nice to him". LMAO. Dude was a certified d0uchenozzle trying to get people to believe he was some kind of insider. Was literally the WOAT, as bad if not worse than ChefCane. Chefcane at least had a sophisticated schtick for his B.S. This dude was just pathetic. I remember him claiming he was in the room with Neinas during the last coaching search and laughing at people suggesting Golden would be a coach and how "Neinas had told him" Golden wasn't even on the list.

Dude was absolutely pathetic. Anything that guy says is 150% guaranteed made up bullsh*t. Total attention seeking loser.

Advertisement
Is poppa cane and Vette the same guy?

If the former is vouching for CVette you can almost guarantee it. He used to have a bunch of fake profiles where he would talk about how cool and what a big "insider" Cvette was even though all of his bullsh*t always turned out false. Then it turned out all those people vouching for him was really him with fake identities. He would say stuff like "Cvette is a cool guy who knows a lot of people, he can even get your sideline passes if you are nice to him". LMAO. Dude was a certified d0uchenozzle trying to get people to believe he was some kind of insider. Was literally the WOAT, as bad if not worse than ChefCane. Chefcane at least had a sophisticated schtick for his B.S. This dude was just pathetic. I remember him claiming he was in the room with Neinas during the last coaching search and laughing at people suggesting Golden would be a coach and how "Neinas had told him" Golden wasn't even on the list.

Dude was absolutely pathetic. Anything that guy says is 150% guaranteed made up bullsh*t. Total attention seeking loser.
Yeah I remember cvette when we all were on caneinsider years ago

Has anybody ever met the guy in person? I got to meet a long time poster from Canesport a few weeks ago at the Va Tech tailgate by pure coincidence.

Advertisement
Your in great shape the said poster is non other than Canevette.

rmdSxh.jpg

nail+hammer.jpg

Advertisement
Back