Portal QB Wishlist

Advertisement
I would happily take Kyle mccord and he's available now

wow
Out of all the qb options…you want Kyle McCord?

IMG_3903.jpeg

What? He’s in a good program, balling out. Unless the coaching staff wants to move on, I don’t get it.

For sure a take here at Miami.

Arnold probably said play me next year or I’m out. OU picked the longevity over an unlikely title run

Advertisement
Out of all the qb options…you want Kyle McCord?

View attachment 269381
he's probably a top 5 option for me, not number 1

you have people saying in here that they want moore, mccloud from James Madison, sorsby, etc.

we could do much worse than mccord and he is not a 1 year rental - we'd have him for 3 years. he just led Ohio State to 11-1 and 4-1 TD to INT ratio which is something we did not have with TVD

you have people saying in here that they want moore, mccloud from James Madison, sorsby, etc.

we could do much worse than mccord and he is not a 1 year rental - we'd have him for 3 years. he just led Ohio State to 11-1 and 4-1 TD to INT ratio which is something we did not have with TVD

I am with you. Some of the names are exciting but it’s all “what ifs” and potential upside like Tate Martell circa 2018.

McCord just did what we haven’t done in 20 years and like you said it’s not a rental which is huge positive.

Advertisement
What? He’s in a good program, balling out. Unless the coaching staff wants to move on, I don’t get it.

For sure a take here at Miami.
Yeah bit of a shocker honestly. Don't think we'll have a legit shot with OSU and USC sniffing for a starter as well but man would this raise the floor or next year dramatically.

I mean I get where you’re coming from. But if we’re going to be a ground & pound team, McCord isn’t the worst option. Will keep the ball safe and the chains moving.
If you take McCord then you have to have a Marvin Harrison Jr type of WR for him to throw to. If not, forget about it.

He doesn't have anymore eligibility left does he?

Because if he does he's my #1 without a doubt take, even ahead of Cam Ward.
Looks like he is going to the NFL draft. Got an arm on him, he can throw it and hopefully he can make it and play in the NFL. Another Florida High School QB who flew under the radar his whole college career. Over 14K yards.

Advertisement

He’s struggled in a system that made Justin Fields look like an all-world passer in college.

Think about that.

He’s also got 4 NFL WR’s he’s throwing to, a serviceable stable of RB’s and an NFL caliber OL.

All versus college competition

Advertisement
Looks like he is going to the NFL draft. Got an arm on him, he can throw it and hopefully he can make it and play in the NFL. Another Florida High School QB who flew under the radar his whole college career. Over 14K yards.
Yea.. sucks.. we could have taken a flyer on him when he was playing for West Florida and me and some others lobbied for it but.. good for him. He'll likely make an NFL roster.

Advertisement
Back