Portal QB Wishlist

Advertisement
Advertisement
Moore has tools. High risk high reward.

I don't love what he put on film in an overly simplistic, QB friendly offense. With 2 very good college tailbacks and good WR talent.

True freshman or not. Give me a safer option than that. Someone proven.
Jaylen Raynor is a true frosh at Ark St and performed better.

Imo Moore is only a take as QB2 and if he's not very expensive.

On Will Howard,

According to the USC ON3 reporter, Lincoln Riley flew to meet with Will Howard yesterday. It was reportedly a quick visit. He also said that they confirmed Howard met with Wisconsin and Miami earlier in the week
LOL at the mouthbreathers here that were concerned we weren't talking to portal QB's. Howard isnt my first choice by a longshot fyi

Advertisement
He doesn't have anymore eligibility left does he?

Because if he does he's my #1 without a doubt take, even ahead of Cam Ward.
Played '19 and '21 at West Florida and '22 and '23 at WKU. Sat out the COVID year and '18 at Southern Illinois. I believe he'd have one more year since he didn't play in '20.

On Will Howard,

According to the USC ON3 reporter, Lincoln Riley flew to meet with Will Howard yesterday. It was reportedly a quick visit. He also said that they confirmed Howard met with Wisconsin and Miami earlier in the week
I'm surprised I thought Nelson was next in line at QB for USC

He wants a lot of money to sit and learn.

Something is going to have to give there.
This. Let me guess. Moore wants $1M to sit on the bench next year and be QB2..

But hey, then he cant transfer again till he graduates so you basically get him for 2 years at least

Advertisement
Pratt makes the most sense, but I'd be stoked to see Ward in Miami uniform. Imagine him behind Miami's OL...

Happy Sleep GIF by M3GAN

On Will Howard,

where the **** is our media at? how have we not heard this yet?

Advertisement
From David Lake:

“I have reason to believe contact with Will Howard and Cam Ward has taken place. Michael Pratt is a name to watch if he decides to not go the NFL route. This is all very fluid, but I'd circle these three names for now. We will see if more names pop up in the coming days.”

Advertisement
Back