Portal QB Wishlist

Advertisement
Nothing. I’m a Toledo guy. But I know people on this board want more cowbell. Frankly, I like the kid from Ohio U even more. Hit the portal yesterday.
The board is gonna riot if we get anyone other than cam ward. I don’t think we necessarily need a flashy name like ward. Especially since he’s erratic and turnover prone but that’s just how CIS is

The board is gonna riot if we get anyone other than cam ward. I don’t think we necessarily need a flashy name like ward. Especially since he’s erratic and turnover prone but that’s just how CIS is
Everyone sleeping on Jordan McCloud

Advertisement
I find it really hard to believe that De Laura from Arizona doesnt enter portal and we don't kick the tires w/ him...

Advertisement
Blake Shapen is a kid I wish we were pursuing. Not the biggest but good mobility and strong arm.

Things seem to be moving slowly across the board when it comes to QB’s.
There are visits scheduled for this weekend. I'm guessing names will start coming off the board after this weekend and everyone else is going to be scrambling to move quickly.

Riley to ND, Gabriel to Oregon, and then you'd imagine there's at least another 1-2 big time QBs that end up getting an OV scheduled and shut it down after the visit.

There are visits scheduled for this weekend. I'm guessing names will start coming off the board after this weekend and everyone else is going to be scrambling to move quickly.

Riley to ND, Gabriel to Oregon, and then you'd imagine there's at least another 1-2 big time QBs that end up getting an OV scheduled and shut it down after the visit.
McCall as well

Advertisement
I find it really hard to believe that De Laura from Arizona doesnt enter portal and we don't kick the tires w/ him...
Doesn't he have some domestic violence or assault things he's going through right now? Pretty sure that's why he stopped playing.

The guys we're trending for get the first weekend visits.. Clark, Riley, maybe Cyrus Allen...

If we have any traction with a QB they likely visit this weekend.

If not, I'd imagine they reassess and expand the board next week.

The only big name I haven't seen rumors on a visit this weekend somewhere else that we seem to have traction with would be Will Howard.

The guys we're trending for get the first weekend visits.. Clark, Riley, maybe Cyrus Allen...

If we have any traction with a QB they likely visit this weekend.

If not, I'd imagine they reassess and expand the board next week.

The only big name I haven't seen rumors on a visit this weekend somewhere else that we seem to have traction with would be Will Howard.
Didn’t Dawson visit him in Kansas?

Advertisement

Will Howard is my #1 target

Agree with you on Cam Ward

Advertisement
Back