Portal QB Wishlist

Advertisement
Yep. So did Lincoln Riley.

Looks like here or there. I kinda thought USC was just going to be pivoting to the Nelson kid anyway.
The word over there is that Nelson was told that he was going to be competing in the spring with whoever they brought in, so it’s technically not 100% a lock that a transfer wins the job.

Doesn't he have some domestic violence or assault things he's going through right now? Pretty sure that's why he stopped playing.
He settled that in the summer.

He didn’t play because he got hurt after being the starter this year and Fifita, who is a lights out freshman QB, didn’t give the job back.

De Laura is decent but he’s been prone to be a turnover machine in his career.

Advertisement
NIL or to not live in manhattan Kansas anymore
Manhattan really isn't a bad little town. Typical college town, but not bad if you're into that. The stadium though is like in the middle of a cornfield.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I do not want this McCord kid. Watched a lot of him at OSu. Not impressed. We need to do better.

Last edited:

I do not want this McCord kid. Watch a lot of him at OSu. Not impressed. We need to do better.

I'm not doubting you that you watched, but why do you say that? McCord is #2 for me slightly after Ward.

I've watched 10 of Ohio state's games (neighbors / in laws all Ohio State fans)

McCord is a good quarterback, 8th in QBR, 3200 yards, 24 tds only 6 picks, 11-1 as a starter, over 9 yards per attempt

Advertisement
I'm not doubting you that you watched, but why do you say that? McCord is #2 for me slightly after Ward.

I've watched 10 of Ohio state's games (neighbors / in laws all Ohio State fans)

McCord is a good quarterback, 8th in QBR, 3200 yards, 24 tds only 6 picks, 11-1 as a starter, over 9 yards per attempt
I saw a few of their games this season. He struggled early season but got better. Still I feel like we can do better. There’s a reason why OSU dropping him/ letting him go. I also don’t recall him being very mobile either.

I saw a few of their games this season. He struggled early season but got better. Still I feel like we can do better. There’s a reason why OSU dropping him/ letting him go. I also don’t recall him being very mobile either.
I think that's why the board wants ward .... which is wild because he's not an effective runner

If we want someone mobile, the best playmaker available who's in the top tier is will howard.

I think you’re both right. I think McCord can be good down the road but as far as next year I think there’s better options for sure

Seems like they are realistic for us as well

Advertisement
Back