Pope

Advertisement
I said the comment about pope being better than everyone else at paradise. He couldn't be stopped

I've heard will have to fight off the Alabama bagmen. Hopefully wrong.

Bama just keeping kids from playing elsewhere. They are loaded at we after last years class. I get the get money thing but some of these kids will never play for them and transfer after a year or two. Why waste your time.

We drop bags too...fact. Bama's appeal right now are the recent Naties...we win, they will come (bags being dropped a constant variable obviously).

Those were good maybe even elite highlights but IMO not five star. Four star. Let's see how he balls out his senior year

Advertisement
No copy and pasting. Thanks.

2017-02-12-15-38-30--417292261.jpg

Come at me Mod!

Advertisement
Can someone summarize what canesport said without copy and paste?

-Says decision may come at the end of spring but still 50/50 on if he will do it then or hold off.

-He's an early enrollee and has Miami in front

-He was asked who was behind Miami and he said Bama stands out to him.

-While he might wait till fall for a decision, he does want to get it over with.

-Cooney, Bandy and Wiggins is helping Miami a lot since he sees them as family

-Talks to Dugans a lot about playing WR/slot there and that he can trust him

Can someone summarize what canesport said without copy and paste?

-Says decision may come at the end of spring but still 50/50 on if he will do it then or hold off.

-He's an early enrollee and has Miami in front

-He was asked who was behind Miami and he said Bama stands out to him.

-While he might wait till fall for a decision, he does want to get it over with.

-Cooney, Bandy and Wiggins is helping Miami a lot since he sees them as family

-Talks to Dugans a lot about playing WR/slot there and that he can trust him

Thanks. All signs point to this kid being a cane. Would love for that early commitment too.

I'd hope that Pope is apart of our 2018 class. I remember in last year's Paradise Camp we all saw his quickness and were wondering who he was. He really stood out in that camp and I'm looking forward to seeing him this year's session.

Advertisement
It is a must we keep him at home. I'm starting to sense top SoFl recruits considering The U more seriously. The competition for top recruits will always be more intense in SoFl because many kids are already fans of, have ex-teammate(s) or know guy(s) on the state school teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back