Pope

Pope just got bumped up to 23rd best in the country overall. They are saying he has a chance to finish as the #1 WR.

At the end of the year that would make him a 247 5 star. Meaning we would end up with at least two five stars.

Things are looking up.

+Jobe
+ this Chatman kid

That's 4 likely 5 stars if we can get them all.

Chatman kid?

Jamarcus Chatman from Georgia. Seems like a riser to me.

That would be a significant leap. Not saying impossible, bu but I doubt he mak a it to five star status.

Advertisement
Btw Warren Thompson was rocking those famous Canes wristbands lol

Fsu commit and nkosi perry close friend Justin Watkins was wearing canes gloves and wrist bands today too

Can anyone give an assessment of this kid, is he a take for us this year?

Top 75 talent, of course he's a take

For what position is he a wr or RB here?

IMO Pope is extremely comparable to Calvin Ridley coming out of HS. Similar build, body type, route running, speed...

HUGE TALENT

I think pope is a more talented version of Antonio Calloway who is very talented in his own right

Pope just got bumped up to 23rd best in the country overall. They are saying he has a chance to finish as the #1 WR.

At the end of the year that would make him a 247 5 star. Meaning we would end up with at least two five stars.

Things are looking up.

+Jobe
+ this Chatman kid

That's 4 likely 5 stars if we can get them all.

Chatman kid?

Jamarcus Chatman from Georgia. Seems like a riser to me.

That would be a significant leap. Not saying impossible, bu but I doubt he mak a it to five star status.

Yeah probably not realistic I guess. I figured based on tape he would be much higher up. I will say if he starts getting projected as a DT he is more likely to make a jump.

IMO Pope is extremely comparable to Calvin Ridley coming out of HS. Similar build, body type, route running, speed...

HUGE TALENT

Yup but imho with more potential than Ridley.

Ridley was older than everyone. Dude is a 22 year old sophomore.

Advertisement
Back