Pope

Advertisement
Btw Warren Thompson was rocking those famous Canes wristbands lol

Fsu commit and nkosi perry close friend Justin Watkins was wearing canes gloves and wrist bands today too

Can anyone give an assessment of this kid, is he a take for us this year?

Top 75 talent, of course he's a take

For what position is he a wr or RB here?
He's an ath, can play receiver or db

He's a **** of an athlete possibly the fastest kid in all of 18 he's a Devin Hester type of athlete where you can just about put him anywhere and he's gonna ball preferably id let him be a dexter mccluster type for us or a very good corner but his ability with his ball in his hand is crazy

Advertisement
He's a **** of an athlete possibly the fastest kid in all of 18 he's a Devin Hester type of athlete where you can just about put him anywhere and he's gonna ball preferably id let him be a dexter mccluster type for us or a very good corner but his ability with his ball in his hand is crazy

Thank u!

Pope just got bumped up to 23rd best in the country overall. They are saying he has a chance to finish as the #1 WR.

At the end of the year that would make him a 247 5 star. Meaning we would end up with at least two five stars.

Things are looking up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pope just got bumped up to 23rd best in the country overall. They are saying he has a chance to finish as the #1 WR.

At the end of the year that would make him a 247 5 star. Meaning we would end up with at least two five stars.

Things are looking up.

Kid is a must get, one of those that we usually lose, but its a new day. Must get, you get him paired with Lingard and we are elite.

Can't wait till he commits. He may end up being the #1 WR nationally. Richt is building a monster on offense with this talent.

Advertisement

Things are looking up.

No complaints from me with the guys they have above Pope right now. Pope could finish anywhere from 1-5 in national WR ranks. Not much difference between the top guys. I wonder if we can make a run at Kamryn Babb with Kool's ties to St. Louis and pulling Jeff Thomas this class.

Side note: Holy sh*t Clemson is going to absolutely clean up shop in this cycle. They have the No. 2 WR, No. 1 QB and look like locks for No. 1 RB and No. 1 DE.

Pope just got bumped up to 23rd best in the country overall. They are saying he has a chance to finish as the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] WR.

Things are looking up.

No complaints from me with the guys they have above Pope right now. Pope could finish anywhere from 1-5 in national WR ranks. Not much difference between the top guys. I wonder if we can make a run at Kamryn Babb with Kool's ties to St. Louis and pulling Jeff Thomas this class.

Side note: Holy sh*t Clemson is going to absolutely clean up shop in this cycle. They have the No. 2 WR, No. 1 QB and look like locks for No. 1 RB and No. 1 DE.

I don't care what any site says, we have the #1 Runningback

Not only did he get a bump, but Simmons (247's head of scouting) said he has a chance to become the top receiver in the country over the next couple of weeks.

Advertisement

Things are looking up.

+Jobe
+ this Chatman kid

That's 4 likely 5 stars if we can get them all.

Things are looking up.

+Jobe
+ this Chatman kid

That's 4 likely 5 stars if we can get them all.

Chatman kid?

Jamarcus Chatman from Georgia. Seems like a riser to me.

IMO Pope is extremely comparable to Calvin Ridley coming out of HS. Similar build, body type, route running, speed...

HUGE TALENT

Advertisement
Back