Pope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen this on 247 from one of their staff writers:

* WR Mark Pope is a five-star in my opinion. The guy just makes plays. He is an advanced route runner and is so explosive when the ball is in his hands. If Miami lands Pope and Lingard in 2018, they will have landed the two most explosive players in the state of Florida in the class.

And I remember, I think, Dmoney saying he was the best WR at paradise camp last year that included Holloman, D.Smith and Jeudy.

This class can really end up being something special. We keep this **** rolling and Saban's gonna retire cause he knows what's coming...

Which writer said this?

Last edited:

* WR Mark Pope is a five-star in my opinion. The guy just makes plays. He is an advanced route runner and is so explosive when the ball is in his hands. If Miami lands Pope and Lingard in 2018, they will have landed the two most explosive players in the state of Florida in the class.

And I remember, I think, Dmoney saying he was the best WR at paradise camp last year that included Holloman, D.Smith and Jeudy.

This class can really end up being something special. We keep this **** rolling and Saban's gonna retire cause he knows what's coming...

How do you know he is an "advanced route runner?"

The only highlights I saw (7 minutes), he ran primarily one route.

Advertisement
Mark Pope reminds me of Marvin Harrison, with more straight line speed.

Same size & same shiftiness/quickness off the release... Tremendous upside too.

How do you know he is an "advanced route runner?"

The only highlights I saw (7 minutes), he ran primarily one route.

They are watching him at a 7 on 7 event in Orlando.

dude is smooth as butter with his cuts, and loses minimal speed. sideline awareness is already at the next level too. This 18 class... man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Pope reminds me of Marvin Harrison, with more straight line speed.

Same size & same shiftiness/quickness off the release... Tremendous upside too.

Love and agree with that comparison.....as long as it doesn't include the murders.

Advertisement
Back