Pope

Advertisement
Like I said Pope is good but Thomas is great Pope is a 4star Thomas a 5star

Pope will soon be rated a 5 star

Yep. He's already ranked 32nd overall on 247, which by the end of the cycle is usually either one of the last five stars or right outside of it. Barring injury, I don't see him not having a great senior year, so it's hard to imagine he would really drop far from that, if not move up even higher. He already is a beast, and was said by many to be the best WR at Paradise last year. That was with Jeudy, Holloman, Harley, etc. attending.

For all these 4-5 star receivers we're competing against Bama with, we should just have a continuous loop running on Twitter of their passing plays for both playoff games. It's a horror show.

50 some passing yards against Wash and around 140 (most on a couple of flukes) against Clempsen.

That's 2 playoff games where you're supposed to be at your best, and couldn't get to 200yds combined for 2 games. It was like a middle school passing clinic.

You're a smooth, fluid, fast and talented wide receiver and that's where you want to go? Keeping in mind there's already over a half dozen 5 star WRs already there ahead of you.

Let that sink in.

Advertisement
For all these 4-5 star receivers we're competing against Bama with, we should just have a continuous loop running on Twitter of their passing plays for both playoff games. It's a horror show.

50 some passing yards against Wash and around 140 (most on a couple of flukes) against Clempsen.

That's 2 playoff games where you're supposed to be at your best, and couldn't get to 200yds combined for 2 games. It was like a middle school passing clinic.

You're a smooth, fluid, fast and talented wide receiver and that's where you want to go? Keeping in mind there's already over a half dozen 5 star WRs already there ahead of you.

Let that sink in.

That's insane. Goes to show you how overrated the SEC is.

Let that sink in.

Thought this should be seen twice.

Pope wasn't the only one dominating a camp this weekend.

Al Blades, Warren Thompson, Kevin Austin were dominating at the Adidas east coast invitational

Dominick Watt Had a really good day too. He wasn't getting separation early during the day according to the 247 guys though

Advertisement
Btw Warren Thompson was rocking those famous Canes wristbands lol

Advertisement

Yep. He's already ranked 32nd overall on 247, which by the end of the cycle is usually either one of the last five stars or right outside of it. Barring injury, I don't see him not having a great senior year, so it's hard to imagine he would really drop far from that, if not move up even higher. He already is a beast, and was said by many to be the best WR at Paradise last year. That was with Jeudy, Holloman, Harley, etc. attending.

247 ranks the top 32 as 5 stars. It's suppose to mirror the 32 first round picks in the NFL draft.

247 ranks the top 32 as 5 stars. It's suppose to mirror the 32 first round picks in the NFL draft.

That's actually pretty smart

Advertisement

Yeah you're right, thanks. I was pretty sure 32 was the number but was admittedly too lazy to double check

Advertisement
Back