Poor Gunter...

I TOLD YOU! You was gassin him for needing double coverage on OBJ? Stop it. I love my canes being successful at the next level but his last 2 games was enough to get him cut this off season. He's a 3rd or 4th string DB and he's only that cause donofrio coaching

Who has Julio Jones, Odell jr or Dez Bryant have not tourched tho

This is way passed torched. He will have nightmares of Julio tonight.

Advertisement
I like Gunter, he is a Cane, but some guys are meant to be backups and Gunter is one of those.

I would not say that. Odell jr, Dez Bryant and Julio Jones pretty much roasted everyone that has tried to play man to man

Odell didn't do **** when they played a few weeks ago. Gunter actually got the best of him. Dez roasted last week but today Gunter looks like someone shouldn't even be in the league.

I like Gunter, he is a Cane, but some guys are meant to be backups and Gunter is one of those.

I would not say that. Odell jr, Dez Bryant and Julio Jones pretty much roasted everyone that has tried to play man to man

Half way through the 3rd Quarter he has 167 yards on 8 receptions. His two best games this year is 300 and 175, so it appears as the NFC Championship Game will be Jones second best game of the year, despite having a bad toe. Gunter is slow and not good enough to start in the NFL.

Last edited:

Odell didn't do **** when they played a few weeks ago. Gunter actually got the best of him. Dez roasted last week but today Gunter looks like someone shouldn't even be in the league.
He makes just about every DB look like that

Advertisement
Lol at these morons trashing Gunter. Julio Jones made all pro DBs look like middle school pop warner athletes. Smh at some of u guys. Be proud that one of our UDFA made a roster and got into a starting role. The guy is being asked to defend the other team's best WRs week in and out. How much confidence has GB shown in this kid to do that? Swear we have some of the most a-holish fans in the game.

Half way through the 3rd Quarter he has 167 yards on 8 receptions. His two best games this year is 300 and 175, so it appears as the NFC Championship Game will be Jones second best game of the year, despite having a bad toe. Gunter is slow and not good enough to start in the NFL.

GB professional scouts disagree w you

Julio is the best receiver in the league he does this to everyone..lol

Advertisement

Julio is great. But I haven't seen a DB **** near rip his shoulder pad off and still let him catch and run for a TD lol Gunter has been atrocious today. No excuses.

Well then they will be fired for having the second worse pass defense in the NFL
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-passing-yards-per-game

GB knows they need a better secondary and they know Gunter is not the answer. The proof is in the data. I will wait for you to quote GB scouts saying Gunter is the future. He may be the best they have during this game, but their group sucks.

Odell DROPPED 2 TDs that wasn't cause of fantastic man coverage. That was Odell. Please stop pushing this rhetoric. I question how well some of you know football smh

This outing is currently his 3rd best of the season, and he is 7 yards away from being his second best. No Julio doesn't do this to everyone and all of this considering he is hurt.

Advertisement
Actually now Jones second best game of the season and while hurt.

Lol at these morons trashing Gunter. Julio Jones made all pro DBs look like middle school pop warner athletes. Smh at some of u guys. Be proud that one of our UDFA made a roster and got into a starting role. The guy is being asked to defend the other team's best WRs week in and out. How much confidence has GB shown in this kid to do that? Swear we have some of the most a-holish fans in the game.

when their wrong about a guy...they try their best to find anything to make it seem like their right. They didnt think he would make it to the league so their trashing him because they were wrong. we see the same with Tracy howard as well

Well then they will be fired for having the second worse pass defense in the NFL

GB knows they need a better secondary and they know Gunter is not the answer. The proof is in the data. I will wait for you to quote GB scouts saying Gunter is the future. He may be the best they have during this game, but their group sucks.

hes been playigng alot since last year. but they have alot of injuries all year and their #1 sam shields has been hurt all season...along with a bunch of others. They are in the Championship game...so um ya theirnot getting fired anytime soon...and your wrong about Gunter as he is most definately an nfl quality player. He's going against two top 5 wr in back to back weeks...who do this to pretty much EVERYONE. The main problem is....DOM CAPERS defense pllays a sh*t load of man to man covg schemes...to go with the twop deep safety look and that sh*t has been getting ate up all year. And please stop running that....well he's hurt doing this...this is the end of the season every oneis pl;aying hurt...dude wasnt hurt that bad last week. or this week..considering that run after catch.

Advertisement

when their wrong about a guy...they try their best to find anything to make it seem like their right. They didnt think he would make it to the league so their trashing him because they were wrong. we see the same with Tracy howard as well

That is such a homer response. No one is saying that don't wish Gunter luck, but it's obvious he doesn't have the skill to cover big time receivers. There is nothing wrong with saying he just should probably be a backup.

hes been playigng alot since last year. but they have alot of injuries all year and their #1 sam shields has been hurt all season...along with a bunch of others. They are in the Championship game...so um ya theirnot getting fired anytime soon...and your wrong about Gunter as he is most definately an nfl quality player. He's going against two top 5 wr in back to back weeks...who do this to pretty much EVERYONE. The main problem is....DOM CAPERS defense pllays a sh*t load of man to man covg schemes...to go with the twop deep safety look and that sh*t has been getting ate up all year. And please stop running that....well he's hurt doing this...this is the end of the season every oneis pl;aying hurt...dude wasnt hurt that bad last week. or this week..considering that run after catch.

You didn't read what I wrote. I said he should be backup and backups play in the NFL. Julio practiced one day this week, he is hurt and this is his second best game of the season.

That is such a homer response. No one is saying that don't wish Gunter luck, but it's obvious he doesn't have the skill to cover big time receivers. There is nothing wrong with saying he just should probably be a backup.

Isn't there a middle ground between the two options you listed? Not many cornerbacks can cover the "big-time receivers."

That does not mean he automatically has to be relegated to the backup role. Just that he shouldn't be covering the #1 receiver on the other team, especially when they are all-pro guys like the last three games he has played in.

who tf in the nfl does...the way the game is set up...with the calls being made to the wr's in holding /pass interference, pick plays, etc.
This WAS EXPECTED...but he is an Nfl Starter in certain scheme that is obvious...but his dc does him and the rest of the players no justice...he sucks more than gunter does imo.

Not a homer response..just being real. Gunter was undrafted and has looked better than every cb they have drafted the year he came out and the year after. But im tired of you um fans who do it EVERY year...downgrade our own players in the draft or going to the league and get hype and have envy of some lame *** sec or other teams players...

Advertisement
Back