Poor Gunter...

Advertisement
Our fans are so eager to **** on our guys. I don't understand it. Gunter and someone already getting on Burns.

Go Canes!

Why can't both be true?

He's done a terrific job coming up from being an UDFA to being the full time starter & their #1 CB as of now...

He also struggled vs Dez, yes the Pack won, but the two aren't mutually exclusive... Both of Dez's TD's came one on one vs Gunter.

That's not the same as bashing him or saying that he sucks, but let's not act like Dez wasn't workin'em because he was.

Now granted, Dez is an All-pro & when healthy one of the 10 best WR's in the league, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

If they put Gunter one on one versus Julio Jones next week Atlanta will score 50 points. Not that Gunter is all that bad but he can't run with Julio. Julio much faster off the ball than Dez. Gunter surprised me in that he was good at following Bryant but he doesn't really play the ball. Let's face it - he was coached by Dorito to play passively and not attack the ball. Julio attacks every pass. It is a huge mismatch.

Advertisement
I don't think he's played that badly, anyway they won and next week he gets Julio Jones.
Odel last week
DEZ this
Julio next week
Earned a raise in my opinion

Our fans are so eager to **** on our guys. I don't understand it. Gunter and someone already getting on Burns.

Go Canes!

That's because they ain't fans.

The hippo ****** has been trolling numerous threads.

The other ****** is also a troll.

They need to be banned.

Advertisement
Weird how people are pouring on Gunter for a bad performance. Dude was asked to go 1-on-1 with an all-pro receiver with very little zone/safety support. Not sure what Green Bay was thinking, but they must have a lot of faith in Gunter's man coverage skills with how much they left him on an island with Dez.

Name me one person who doesn't look bad when matched up against Dez 1v1? They don't exist because Dez is that dude.

The fact that the GB staff said to themselves our guy is good enough to not get destroyed is a testament to how much they trust him.

Advertisement
Why can't both be true?

He's done a terrific job coming up from being an UDFA to being the full time starter & their #1 CB as of now...

He also struggled vs Dez, yes the Pack won, but the two aren't mutually exclusive... Both of Dez's TD's came one on one vs Gunter.

That's not the same as bashing him or saying that he sucks, but let's not act like Dez wasn't workin'em because he was.

Now granted, Dez is an All-pro & when healthy one of the 10 best WR's in the league, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

This guy gets it.

getting destroyed on national tv, not a good look for UM

Not sure what gets people banned around here. Guy is worse than b0mb.

GB is using what they can as effectively as they can. Multiple serious injuries in the secondary. Rollins out today. Gunter has stepped in and up in an admirable fashion, not unlike Sam Shields, difference being Shields had Charles Woodson (for the most part healthy early on) to shield him from the WR1 the first couple of years.

They put Gunter on the other team's best receiver. ODB last week, Dez this week. He's their best corner.

The guy has gone from UDFA to legitimate starter in the NFL.

I agree with this. Well, the boy's about to earn his money next week - Julio Jones who I think is better than the other two.

Advertisement
I told you Odell was a fluke. The trey songz Justin beiber was more to blame than gunter. I like the kid but shields missing has been a HUGE DEAL the whole season. The marijuana case don't help. He might get cut

GB is using what they can as effectively as they can. Multiple serious injuries in the secondary. Rollins out today. Gunter has stepped in and up in an admirable fashion, not unlike Sam Shields, difference being Shields had Charles Woodson (for the most part healthy early on) to shield him from the WR1 the first couple of years.

"worse than b0mb"? You talking 'bout me? I have never dissed a UM player (except maybe Jamal Carter after not recovering the fumble in the Notre Dame game) Or is there someone else going by "b0mb"

"worse than b0mb"? You talking 'bout me? I have never dissed a UM player (except maybe Jamal Carter after not recovering the fumble in the Notre Dame game) Or is there someone else going by "b0mb"

Def not you. Old Porster.

Advertisement
Back