Poor Gunter...

Advertisement
Why they insist on putting him on the other team's best guy? They gotta have someone better or they should at least try?

Had a feeling Ryan would pick on Gunter today.

24-0 at the half.

Who is stopping this offense?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gunter sucks.. don't give me excuses about scheme or help.. when miami pump good players into the league they would be able to handle this (at least a little).. Gunter another Al golden recruit who shouldn't have been at Miami.. call it what it is.

Advertisement
I TOLD YOU! You was gassin him for needing double coverage on OBJ? Stop it. I love my canes being successful at the next level but his last 2 games was enough to get him cut this off season. He's a 3rd or 4th string DB and he's only that cause donofrio coaching

Julio Jones would torch most DBs in the league, but Gunter is also not very good. He's a #3 or #4 CB on a good NFL team, and if he had drawn Victor Cruz-Terrence Williams-Mohammed Sanu instead of OBJ-Dez-Julio, he probably wouldn't be constantly burned on national TV.

Advertisement
I like Gunter, he is a Cane, but some guys are meant to be backups and Gunter is one of those.

I TOLD YOU! You was gassin him for needing double coverage on OBJ? Stop it. I love my canes being successful at the next level but his last 2 games was enough to get him cut this off season. He's a 3rd or 4th string DB and he's only that cause donofrio coaching

Who has Julio Jones, Odell jr or Dez Bryant have not tourched tho

Advertisement
Back