Poll: Will you be mad if your guy isn’t named the starter at QB?

Will you be upset if the QB you prefer isn’t named the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 283 92.2%

• Total voters
Reality is, since the competition is still so close and undecided, it means they are all about the same. Which means any of the 3 could lead this offense. Just a matter of which one the coaches feel more comfortable giving the reigns to.

My fear though is everyone (fans included) will be so **** quick triggered and ready to yell for QB2 even if the starter has one bad quarter let alone a bad game.

Please Manny, please! Do not do that game to game QB yo yo &hit that Richt pulled. It's horrible for the psyche of the starter, and it divides the team and the fan base.

Pick a starter and stick with said starter unless it's **** obvious and apparent that said starter needs to sit. Don't fvck up this season making the QBs all timid, non-confident and continuously looking over their shoulder.

im on board w this, as well. whoever he picks, unless the kid is throwing 4 picks in a half against the gator, you let him work through it.

Advertisement
I really don't care who wins, as long as they get the job done. It could be a walk on I have never heard of for all I care. Just score points and keep the chains moving.

Reality is, since the competition is still so close and undecided, it means they are all about the same. Which means any of the 3 could lead this offense. Just a matter of which one the coaches feel more comfortable giving the reigns to.

My fear though is everyone (fans included) will be so **** quick triggered and ready to yell for QB2 even if the starter has one bad quarter let alone a bad game.

Please Manny, please! Do not do that game to game QB yo yo &hit that Richt pulled. It's horrible for the psyche of the starter, and it divides the team and the fan base.

Pick a starter and stick with said starter unless it's **** obvious and apparent that said starter needs to sit. Don't fvck up this season making the QBs all timid, non-confident and continuously looking over their shoulder.
I agree. That’s part of my point. Last year everyone had seen enough of Rosier and was cheering for Perry. He was looked upon as a savior. Then he was given all kinds of chances and couldn’t pull away from Rosier. It took a lot of mistakes before people starting questioning if Rosier should play again. There’s no way he’s going to get that type of support from the fans or multiple chances from the coaches with Tate and Jarren here. Then factor in we start with UF. The majority of the fans do not want him to win the job. It’s a night and day difference for the kid.

Advertisement
No, but...

* I will quietly murmur to myself "Dan WTF?"
* The first time that QB makes a mistake, I will tell my wife, "see, I was right" and give myself a big pat on the back.
* And if those mistakes start adding up, I'll come back here on CIS and join the rest of the screaming mopes to tell everyone "I told you so".

So you're saying Enos and Manny are wrong until they prove to you they were right. Do you understand how ******* retarded that sounds?
You are spot on, but you need to realize the guy you are quoting is a mouth breather.

Advertisement
It’s a “yes” for me, because the team’s offensive and overall potential will be limited if the starting QB choice isn’t Jarren. I’m thinking about the long game.

The other two QBs can get us the ACC coastal crown, but that’s our ceiling with them under center. Jarren, on the other hand can get us to and help us win the big game. He has a national championship caliber QB skillset.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some of the people on this board are complete idiots. 8.1% at the time of this post will be unhappy with our best option at qb because they didn't get their way.... Pathetic!

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz started this thread just to see us get mad with each other... cute instigator.
CBE7681A-8561-42E1-8743-1318DFAD11A1.gif

Advertisement
Back