Poll: Will you be mad if your guy isn’t named the starter at QB?

Will you be upset if the QB you prefer isn’t named the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 283 92.2%

• Total voters
:sneaky: I love how people were so upset that CMR picked his own QB and never gave anyone else a real shot to see who is the best but now pick their own QB and won't let the others get a shot to see how really is the best.

I'm firmly in the 'let the competition play out' camp. No fingers on the scale - give me the dude that gives up the most W's

Advertisement
Anybody answering this in favor of one player is no Cane fan. All three are Canes and that makes all three MY GUY. May the best man win. Point blank. Period. To **** with this faction ****!

Advertisement
Anybody answering this in favor of one player is no Cane fan. All three are Canes and that makes all three MY GUY. May the best man win. Point blank. Period. To **** with this faction ****!
h.jpg

Not gonna play favorites here, but....He's comin'!

Advertisement
loyalty to a guy will end the moment the chosen starter throws a pick against the gator. place will be screaming for the backup like fins fan screamed for ray lucas till we saw ray lucas play lol
Naw, some will just disregard it and say whatever.

Advertisement
I'll be mad if it is Nkosi Perry. I think he is a horrible example, folds under pressure as D Money said on the podcast, doesn't see the field well and has some awful touch.

Not only that he makes some boneheaded mistakes.
Just plain stupid. So from your perspective, people never change, they never grow, never get better, never improve. Just because you're stuck on stupid it doesn't mean everybody is.

You ever hear of a person maturing? I guess you'd have to mature yourself before you can acknowledge someone else doing it.

The other poll asking which QB you want to start already gave this answer. People want to see new blood (Jarren or Tate) given a chance to run the team. One thing is certain...Perry will have an extremely short leash with the fans if he's QB1.
.....like this matters.

Advertisement
The other poll asking which QB you want to start already gave this answer. People want to see new blood (Jarren or Tate) given a chance to run the team. One thing is certain...Perry will have an extremely short leash with the fans if he's QB1.

Reality is, since the competition is still so close and undecided, it means they are all about the same. Which means any of the 3 could lead this offense. Just a matter of which one the coaches feel more comfortable giving the reigns to.

My fear though is everyone (fans included) will be so **** quick triggered and ready to yell for QB2 even if the starter has one bad quarter let alone a bad game.

Please Manny, please! Do not do that game to game QB yo yo &hit that Richt pulled. It's horrible for the psyche of the starter, and it divides the team and the fan base.

Pick a starter and stick with said starter unless it's **** obvious and apparent that said starter needs to sit. Don't fvck up this season making the QBs all timid, non-confident and continuously looking over their shoulder.

Search your hearts. I want marrow-deep introspection and honestly, because this is your chance to safely admit that you know who starter should be.

All votes are private so no one will know how right you are, even me, which is a real sacrifice on my part.

Just to spice it up with some side action, my personal over/under on “Yes” votes is 27.5%.

To quote The Great Hambino —

View attachment 92171
I'd have to say "yes"... because the QB I prefer is whoever the coaches determined was the best of the bunch and most likely to succeed. So if whoever that is isn't named starter, it's because he got injured and they had to go to the backup plan.

I think All fans on this site has a preference out of either Perry or Martell but everyone would be more than okay with Jarren Williams. starting right?

i think jarrens talent gives him the highest ceiling, but as many have said, doesnt matter what you do against air, it matters what you do live. as weve read, in the 11 v 11s, he hasnt been the same guy thats been throwing accurate passes all over the place. that doesnt include his off field stuff. it was a good sign that he got into great shape and hopefully the off field stuff is behind him. perry has shown that he seems to have matured but reports are that hes been inconsistent throughout camp so far. martell is a talented kid, hard worker, and def improved the room just by his presence and forcing the others to get their act together. i think we could and should win the division w all 3. ill see if any are in the elite category of QBs once the season kicks off and we get to see full games w them in charge. either way, the room has talent so lets see which of the 3 turns it on this week and crushes the scrimmage.

Advertisement
Back