Poll: Will you be mad if your guy isn’t named the starter at QB?

Will you be upset if the QB you prefer isn’t named the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 283 92.2%

• Total voters
I'll be mad if it is Nkosi Perry. I think he is a horrible example, folds under pressure as D Money said on the podcast, doesn't see the field well and has some awful touch.

Not only that he makes some boneheaded mistakes.

I like redemption stories, his would be a good one if he put it all together.

No offense to D, but he is pretty awful when he talks QB's. I won't judge anyone on last year as Richt would've made prime Tom Brady look average as ****. He should be smarter than to make statements like that when the promise was shown multiple times by Perry.

Advertisement
Show me where anyone said anything about someone being gifted anything ? Reading is fundamental , let me help you out : 1-800-ADULT-ED
If you'd bother to read around this site you'd see it. Let me help YOU out: 1-800-put a quarter in your *** because you played yourself. (note the proper placing of the colon)

Search your hearts. I want marrow-deep introspection and honestly, because this is your chance to safely admit that you know who starter should be.

All votes are private so no one will know how right you are, even me, which is a real sacrifice on my part.

Just to spice it up with some side action, my personal over/under on “Yes” votes is 27.5%.

To quote The Great Hambino —

View attachment 92171
I'll be a lot "madder" if my guy starts then loses the game against UF.

If you'd bother to read around this site you'd see it. Let me help YOU out: 1-800-put a quarter in your *** because you played yourself. (note the proper placing of the colon)
Don't be ridiculous, it's logical that my reply was to the question asked in the OP in this thread and anything written anywhere else on the site is irrelevant. Lots of wasted effort trying to move them heavy *** goalposts but you're gonna have to try again, bud.

Advertisement
For those of us saying that the competition should go on indefinitely no matter what, is that your alternative to getting mad if your guy doesn't win?

Because in all of those posts, there is an undertone of if my guy loses, I'm going to whine until I see him get in the game.

Its perfectly normal if you just want to see your guy in there for one play. American Football man, gotta love it.

Rudy.jpg

Why would someone say “Yes”? Is it that they would rather we have a ****** QB on the field because they have some kind of silly bromance?

#prayforthestupid

Advertisement
Some people have the wrong perspective on this... you don't have to like everything your team does to support em. Just like a lot of fans don't wanna see Knowles on the field but that doesn't mean they want him to make mistakes or for any coaches to be fired or hope that we lose but fans will be made about it. Say it with me... It's ok not to like every single thing my team does

Advertisement
Back