Poll: Will you be mad if your guy isn’t named the starter at QB?

Will you be upset if the QB you prefer isn’t named the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 283 92.2%

• Total voters

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
Search your hearts. I want marrow-deep introspection and honestly, because this is your chance to safely admit that you know who starter should be.

All votes are private so no one will know how right you are, even me, which is a real sacrifice on my part.

Just to spice it up with some side action, my personal over/under on “Yes” votes is 27.5%.

To quote The Great Hambino —

FE01A1A1-F083-45C8-96EF-CE369202A6C8.gif

Advertisement
Search your hearts. I want marrow-deep introspection and honestly, because this is your chance to safely admit that you know who starter should be.

All votes are private so no one will know how right you are, even me, which is a real sacrifice on my part.

Just to spice it up with some side action, my personal over/under on “Yes” votes is 27.5%.

To quote The Great Hambino —

View attachment 92171

If "Yes" is more than 0.0%, we really do have the worst fans of all-time.

Spoiler alert: It will be significantly higher.

Advertisement
Yes, doesn't mean I won't cheer for Tate or Nkosi. I'd be more upset of the fact that my guy Jarren didnt progress or work hard enough like he should've and its all on him. I'd be mad at Jarren

**** I wouldn't have minded if the voting was public.

I voted 'no'. I like JW, I like his stuff. But if Tate or N'Kosi gets the job, hey; the coaches see something I don't. Which they should. Because they are the professionals and I'm not.

I do get annoyed when I hear stuff like 'Team Tate', or 'Team N'Kosi'.

...Seriously guys? What are you, little teenage girls arguing over the characters in Twlight? xP

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's things to like about all three guys. To avoid the dreaded "Whomever is the best" answer in this thread that's obviously not aimed at the rational thinking types, I'll go with Jarren Williams. He's got the most eligibility remaining. It would probably be the best for the team in general for him to win out simply on the fact that we could still have 4 years of him and the other guys are limited to 3.

i feel like i want to scrap any and everything that reminds me of coach richt's playcalling. perry just gives me a vomitous feeling by association. that said, whoever wins this competion, let's roll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back