Poll: Will you be mad if your guy isn’t named the starter at QB?

Will you be upset if the QB you prefer isn’t named the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 283 92.2%

• Total voters
Since my daughter does not date any of them, my only criteria is who gives us the best chance to win. I think that is what the coaches are looking for too.................

Advertisement
As we approach game day and the weight of what's on the line come 8/24 becomes more and more real and you find yourself at all concerned that a guy you hope to be named starter isn't, then you're the worst fan in America.

I'm willing to concede that I know less than the coaches responsible for the decision to play a particular QB. I would be surprised and intrigued if they go with someone else. I just want to see them win regardless of who's under center. I'm in the "Eff it, let's see what happens" stage at this point.

Advertisement
Yes, doesn't mean I won't cheer for Tate or Nkosi. I'd be more upset of the fact that my guy Jarren didnt progress or work hard enough like he should've and its all on him. I'd be mad at Jarren

And now we know who the semenholes want

Heck no! Im down for who ever comes out on top. I just want and think J Williams is the best QB for the job.

To the 4 who voted yes....

giphy - 2019-07-25T154544.560.gif
giphy - 2019-07-25T154706.742.gif
B5C5EAF7-68CE-4FD5-B6A9-C67E1CE6D86E.gif

Bunch of baby back bítches

Advertisement
I trust Dan Eno's to pick whoever he sees ready or ready enough. But I can't take the mental picture out of my head when Mark Richt had us in our own endzone, At HardRock with more rain than you can imagine pouring down. And he sends in N'Kosi Perry with one of the most Lost looks I've ever seen. It's hard to have faith in Perry after that but I'll just blame Richt and Son for not preparing him

So you're saying Enos and Manny are wrong until they prove to you they were right. Do you understand how ******* retarded that sounds?
I can see why it would sound retarded but then again I've seen coaches go with a guy to start a season and eventually make a change and have the guy replacing the first game starter end up being better.

Advertisement
I’ve never understood having a favorite in a battle you can’t even watch. If you’re butthurt your guy didn’t win the job you should go look in the mirror , then repeatedly punch yourself in the face , finish up with a big glass of freshly squeezed bleach.

Coaches are wrong all the time, fans are wrong more often. I was wrong about Rosier last year thought he would dominate after that 2017 season

I trust Dan Eno's to pick whoever he sees ready or ready enough. But I can't take the mental picture out of my head when Mark Richt had us in our own endzone, At HardRock with more rain than you can imagine pouring down. And he sends in N'Kosi Perry with one of the most Lost looks I've ever seen. It's hard to have faith in Perry after that but I'll just blame Richt and Son for not preparing him

that was such an awful spot to bring perry in too. that game annoys me so much bc of how the QBs were handled

Advertisement
Search your hearts. I want marrow-deep introspection and honestly, because this is your chance to safely admit that you know who starter should be.

All votes are private so no one will know how right you are, even me, which is a real sacrifice on my part.

Just to spice it up with some side action, my personal over/under on “Yes” votes is 27.5%.

To quote The Great Hambino —

View attachment 92171
There not real fans if they aint mad

Advertisement
Back