Poll: Will you be mad if your guy isn’t named the starter at QB?

Will you be upset if the QB you prefer isn’t named the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 283 92.2%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Search your hearts. I want marrow-deep introspection and honestly, because this is your chance to safely admit that you know who starter should be.

All votes are private so no one will know how right you are, even me, which is a real sacrifice on my part.

Just to spice it up with some side action, my personal over/under on “Yes” votes is 27.5%.

To quote The Great Hambino —

View attachment 92171

Nope. Because my horse is winning this race. 🐎

The other poll asking which QB you want to start already gave this answer. People want to see new blood (Jarren or Tate) given a chance to run the team. One thing is certain...Perry will have an extremely short leash with the fans if he's QB1.

Advertisement
nah. not gonna lie, i’d be a little apprehensive if it’s perry just because of last season, but i’d give him the fair shot he deserves. certainly wouldn’t be mad about any of them winning.

I'm not sure I see one guy going wire to wire, so I'll probably have a chance to get mad at all three of them at some point in the season. Potential just means you ain't done nothin' yet.

Advertisement
Nope. I said to someone on here earlier.... arguing about who the QB should be is the most natural thing in the world for a fanbase in the offseason during an open competition. It's what fans do.

And it won't matter AT ALL come 8/24.

Whoever the QB is, if they beat the Gator, they will be a hero. If they lose, they will be a dog. What's happening right now is just the insignificant bantering of bored fans.

Search your hearts. I want marrow-deep introspection and honestly, because this is your chance to safely admit that you know who starter should be.

All votes are private so no one will know how right you are, even me, which is a real sacrifice on my part.

Just to spice it up with some side action, my personal over/under on “Yes” votes is 27.5%.

To quote The Great Hambino —

View attachment 92171
Is it too late to take the under?

xP

Advertisement
Nope. I said to someone on here earlier.... arguing about who the QB should be is the most natural thing in the world for a fanbase in the offseason during an open competition. It's what fans do.

And it won't matter AT ALL come 8/24.

Whoever the QB is, if they beat the Gator, they will be a hero. If they lose, they will be a dog. What's happening right now is just the insignificant bantering of bored fans.

loyalty to a guy will end the moment the chosen starter throws a pick against the gator. place will be screaming for the backup like fins fan screamed for ray lucas till we saw ray lucas play lol

Advertisement
loyalty to a guy will end the moment the chosen starter throws a pick against the gator. place will be screaming for the backup like fins fan screamed for ray lucas till we saw ray lucas play lol

Pretty much. Fans ain't loyal to any one player. We want the Canes to win, that's it.

The offseason is boring and it's somewhat entertaining to bull**** about who should be the starter. But when the lights come on on 8/24, winning is all that matters.

I can’t respond to this poll as it doesn’t apply to me and a number of us who have no interest in anyone except whoever the coaches determine gives us the best chances to win.

Tate is my favorite but would not be upset. Enos must make the tough choice but he sees all that is going on and has a idea who would perform best in the type offense he wants to run.

Advertisement
Back