Poll: Cristobal or Kiffin?

Who would we prefer between Cristobal or Kiffin?

• Cristobal

Votes: 258 77.0%
  • Kiffin

Votes: 77 23.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Kiffin ain't winning **** at Ole Miss. Kiffin can go to the ACC championship game with this roster right now.

Maybe a bit of hyperbole, but you know what I'm saying.
Kiffin already has a Top 20 program at Ole Miss and is back in the Spotlight. He has more Money, Support and better facilities and 2022 will be Year 3 of establishing his culture. Just no reason to leave.

Kiffin already has a Top 20 program at Ole Miss and is back in the Spotlight. He has more Money, Support and better facilities and 2022 will be Year 3 of establishing his culture. Just no reason to leave.
I don't know, he has to play Bama, LSU, Texas AM and Auburn every year. At Miami he's got to get by UNC.

Advertisement
I don't know, he has to play Bama, LSU, Texas AM and Auburn every year. At Miami he's got to get by UNC.
Yeah, this and Miami is an absolute sleeping giant. The highest concentration of HS stars resides within an easy Escalade drive and he saw that first hand. He could turn us around by year two assuming most of our studs don't transfer out. Mario will take longer, but he'll be here to stay for a while.

Kiffin will know that he can Dabo his way into the elite as opposed to the constant uphill grind of being in the SEC.

Either one of them works for me and I can see an argument for either deserving to be our number one target. I just hope they are both interested.

Surprised one of you didn't throw that fossil Butch Davis into that poll. One-hundred years from now, Miami is going to go through a coaching change and NYSOM's great grandkids going to be like, "G-pop, why don't we hire Butch Davis?"
I’d gladly take butch if we strike out on Kiffin and Cristobal. He beat Miami with significantly less talent. Whooped our ***. And FIU is one of the hardest places to recruit.

I’d gladly take butch if we strike out on Kiffin and Cristobal. He beat Miami with significantly less talent. Whooped our ***. And FIU is one of the hardest places to recruit.
You will be flogged by the CIS thought police for a Butch mention. But, if we can't land ANYONE worth having, we might glance his way and have this be a Mack Brown situation.

GREAT! Now, I'm gonna get it!! Thank a lot, Moneyman!

I voted Mario but it's hard to ignore Kiffin's offense. Both would recruit very well here. It's honestly a toss up and I only voted Mario because he's most likely to stay while Kiffin could jump ship at anytime.

Advertisement
John Harbaugh. Offer $10M plus $5M for assistants/staff. Make him say no.

Sean Payton. Ditto.

Tell tomato guy that his son is **** canned unless he makes this happen with other donors.

we need talent bruh, if he brings elite talent yea but im not sold of Kiffin like everyone else.

I'd rather have Cristobal over Kiffin, but isn't Kiffin supposed to be a monster recruiter too? Both are I think.

Reason I like Cristobal better has nothing to do with recruiting... I want a hard *** coach and Kiffin seems like a "cool guy players coach" type and tbh I'm done with that **** at Miami. Give me a coach who will rip your lungs out if you miss a block... that seems more like Cristobal to me. Have these boys playing physical man we need that ****.

I remember Dino Babers name being tossed around when Richt stepped down. My point being, the school rarely goes with who the board consensus is.

Advertisement
I remember Dino Babers name being tossed around when Richt stepped down. My point being, the school rarely goes with who the board consensus is.
Dino is the cautionary tale of not heeding Steve Miller's advice, "Oh ohhh take the money and run!!!"

I'd rather have Cristobal over Kiffin, but isn't Kiffin supposed to be a monster recruiter too? Both are I think.

Reason I like Cristobal better has nothing to do with recruiting... I want a hard *** coach and Kiffin seems like a "cool guy players coach" type and tbh I'm done with that **** at Miami. Give me a coach who will rip your lungs out if you miss a block... that seems more like Cristobal to me. Have these boys playing physical man we need that ****.
I think Mario is the better recruiter. That whole fun fun **** doesn't work at UM. We need a general and that's Mario so I agree with u. Physicality up front is what we need he will bring that in.

He and everyone else can interview all they want. Its going to be Dabo in the end.
Agreed. Although it might be interesting if Dabo kinda falls off a cliff in the interim in relation to postseason success with Clemson. The ACC being what it is will still allow him to look great in conference.

Advertisement
John Harbaugh. Offer $10M plus $5M for assistants/staff. Make him say no.

Sean Payton. Ditto.

Tell tomato guy that his son is **** canned unless he makes this happen with other donors.
Tomato King would probably just be like "F off. He ain't my biological son."

If we were to get Mario you have to think he will have asked for many things to be signed in writing. His staffs payroll I would assume would be a big part of it. He would bring a really good staff with him and thats probably our biggest issue right now.

Advertisement
Back