PODCAST: D$ is back with a rebooted show and the return of Peter Ariz

View as article
Advertisement
He 100 % has unprotected *** with hookers
200.gif

Advertisement
Good to see you guys taking this youtube, been saying it for awhile during other podcast to just even post on youtube because of its potential and its the 2nd biggest search engine in world, probably be 1st soon. With you guys investing in it, I can see it taking off..

Not sure why Pete was soo nervous about fans also lol, I dont know exactly what happened but I always thought it was jokes, I still remember seeing him get dropped off at I think Harris Field to go watch Jamal Carter, dude was putting in work for the site and actually gave great insight to everyone, good to see his growth from that time..
Fans thought he had the power to get our jags to leave early lol. UF aluminum foil hat wearing types

While I live in an Orthodox ****** neighborhood, I am in fact a Cuban gentile.

from your prior admissions against interest, I know you live on the beach and know also that you are Cuban (you said you were a Cuban from Oregon, ¿qué?) but was unaware of your religious indoctrination affiliation. somehow, the Chappell race draft seems appropriate here.

Advertisement
Nope. While I live in an Orthodox ****** neighborhood, I am in fact a Cuban gentile.
Are there any orthodox guys in the neighborhood with the hats and ropes that are canes fans?

I'd watch that show for sure.

In fact, if you got a guy like that you should just replace Pete with the serious ****** guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back