PODCAST: D$ is back with a rebooted show and the return of Peter Ariz

View as article
Advertisement
ya'll are weird with the SMD obsession. there isn't a person alive short of Terry Porter who gets this much grief.
fox riggs GIF by Lethal Weapon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any cliff notes for the folks that don't want to give it clicks
Nothing big. D$ is taking a step back, Ariz will be running CIS for the foreseeable future. Expect no changes, at least until the season. Boxing and MMA forum will be coming soon, pretty sweet, and a subscription service. Most of the site will be free though, don’t worry, at least until the season starts.

If you already have an On3 sub you’ll be grandfathered in of course.

Advertisement
Won’t hate but it’s clear as it was when Pete was hired by FRM. It’s a smart business move. He was plugged into the recruiting scene and had good contacts and relationships based on his reporting so FRM leveraged that to get on those kids he was covering. The well has run dry so he is getting back into building those relationships softly via coverage like he did in the past except he has an agenda/job to do to get the relationships again. I can’t hate on it. It’s smart but also as someone who saw him as a bit of a snake at the end is gratifying to see him humble himself a little bit. Just don’t make any mistake about what the end game is with this move. He needs it but we as fans also get good insight.

Advertisement
Won’t hate but it’s clear as it was when Pete was hired by FRM. It’s a smart business move. He was plugged into the recruiting scene and had good contacts and relationships based on his reporting so FRM leveraged that to get on those kids he was covering. The well has run dry so he is getting back into building those relationships softly via coverage like he did in the past except he has an agenda/job to do to get the relationships again. I can’t hate on it. It’s smart but also as someone who saw him as a bit of a snake at the end is gratifying to see him humble himself a little bit. Just don’t make any mistake about what the end game is with this move. He needs it but we as fans also get good insight.
13 players on the team are signed to FRM for NIL. And with that we are allowed to interact with players as it is. Doing the podcast gives us no more access than we already have. The school knows and approves of our contact.

This is a new era. Get used to the agents having open relationships with players. It is completely normal and common.

I currently have 6 non-Hurricane clients in the NFL. So I do not rely on Miami

This is by far, hands down, the most insulting thing you can say to a ****** guy. Quite possibly the funniest post in the history of this site.
Forgive me if this was in any way offensive. I legit figured that he was Black because of the handle. LOL. This could be a Blazing Saddles, Chappelle’s Show worthy post here.

Advertisement
Back