PODCAST: D$ is back with a rebooted show and the return of Peter Ariz

View as article
wow, this would be like Jimmy Johnson coming back to coach at UM...
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

troll GIF

Advertisement
Good to see you guys taking this youtube, been saying it for awhile during other podcast to just even post on youtube because of its potential and its the 2nd biggest search engine in world, probably be 1st soon. With you guys investing in it, I can see it taking off..

Not sure why Pete was soo nervous about fans also lol, I dont know exactly what happened but I always thought it was jokes, I still remember seeing him get dropped off at I think Harris Field to go watch Jamal Carter, dude was putting in work for the site and actually gave great insight to everyone, good to see his growth from that time..
Never understood the hatred for this guy. Ok, maybe he got a little full of himself but he was so young…

Advertisement
Need some canesinsight merch. Not because it’ll be nice or anything. Just because when people see me in it they’ll stay the **** away from me bc they’ll think I’m clinically insane. Welcome back Pete.

Advertisement
The hate petey Pete gets because when he left for last round management he told a couple players to leave for the draft early and they all ended up not getting drafted.
pete and pete episode 6 GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got fat after the second kid. I don’t identify as fat, so I needed to get my outside to reflect how I felt inside.
@DMoney you spoke on many of the freshmen and transfer DT/DE. You made no mention on how Moten is performing against D1 OL. I know he just there, but what's the early evaluation?

Advertisement
Back