PODCAST: D$ is back with a rebooted show and the return of Peter Ariz

View as article
@DMoney you spoke on many of the freshmen and transfer DT/DE. You made no mention on how Moten is performing against D1 OL. I know he just there, but what's the early evaluation?

He’s mostly going against walk-on OL due to the depth of DL and lack of corresponding depth on offense.

Still early but physically looks the part.

Advertisement
D money not going to lie, you’re one of those guys I just knew from voice alone. Always a weird thing when you see that voice in person form haha
Ever hear a voice and say I wonder what that person looks like? Then you see them in the flesh and say that voice doesn’t match. D$ looks exactly as I envisioned.

Love the Frierson talk. The fact they're putting him at Star / strong nickle is the perfect role.

Blades' role is a massive question mark for me. I also believe he's draftable. But what's his spot? Hope he's not too much of a tweener that he is always 2nd/3rd man in at every one of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I thought Pete was gonna get ****ed and storm out of the studio when D$ started making fun of him.

Advertisement
You’re gonna tell me @Coach Macho is Asian next
Go Ahead Yes GIF

Advertisement
Because Pete's inside info that he provided for free didn't always prove correct. Because providing information and speculation about fickle 17 and 18 year old kids is an exact science.
it wasn't just that. he was little brash and ****y AND a perception was created that he convinced certain players to leave the team early and declare for the draft. it is a perception, not saying it is true.

Advertisement
I’m shocked right now….this is my first time seeing D$. I always assumed that he too was a member of the Black Delegation. LOL. I’ve always read his work, never watched or listened to his videos or podcasts until this afternoon. Good stuff as always, though.
This is by far, hands down, the most insulting thing you can say to a ****** guy. Quite possibly the funniest post in the history of this site.

Advertisement
Back