PLEASE READ- New Moderating System

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMoney,

Thank you for trying to clean this up. Too many posters just don't seem to understand or care that their negativity toward recruits and the program do affect the way those considering joining the Cane family actually perceive the university and the program overall. I come on the football and recruiting boards to get updates on the program and recently have started avoiding spending a lot of time here due to the constant bile and vitriol being spewed here. As a long time Cane fan and U graduate, if this level of discourse is turning me off that badly I can only imagine how someone who is considering joining the U family might feel.

This isn't about being soft shouldered or "beta", it's about common decency in discourse and it's potential to negatively affect our potential recruits and players. If you feel like you just have to blast and disparage the players, coaches, recruits and program, the WEZ is ready and waiting. Do it there, not on the football and especially not on the recruiting boards.

Advertisement
so one cannot be called an idiot, *******, moron etc... can we say they're acting like one???

Rules will be rules and I'm sure most posters are up for them assuming some of the cowboys running the boards toe the company line as well...

So we cant call folks dumb ***** in the recruiting thread either? Because some serious dumb ***** over there

Advertisement
This site and it's angry fans are hurting UM and it's recruiting. I know first hand that TV and his family LOVE Miami. THIS site is where his "handler" takes him to see that the fans hate the PLAYERS, Recruits and COACHES. THiS is why LSU is in the picture and will see him the 17th. If he doesn't come back, it's NOT on Golden, it's on us the fans. THE KIDS, ALL OF THEM, READ THIS BOARD. We are our best Negative recruiters. FACT! ask Dmoney, Pete or anyone else who knows these kids. FACT

This site and it's angry fans are hurting UM and it's recruiting. I know first hand that TV and his family LOVE Miami. THIS site is where his "handler" takes him to see that the fans hate the PLAYERS, Recruits and COACHES. THiS is why LSU is in the picture and will see him the 17th. If he doesn't come back, it's NOT on Golden, it's on us the fans. THE KIDS, ALL OF THEM, READ THIS BOARD. We are our best Negative recruiters. FACT! ask Dmoney, Pete or anyone else who knows these kids. FACT

Who are these fans you speak of that hate the players. If pointing out the incompetent staff we have, that isn't hate, like you state its just FACT.

Who are these fans you speak of that hate the players. If pointing out the incompetent staff we have, that isn't hate, like you state its just FACT.
Read threads about SM or Chick or DP after they said they are coming back. SMH

well lets hop he grows a few inches by next season when he will be covering receivers on deep routs. in DP thread

I think he's one of the weakest links on the D_line.. Out of position more than 50% of plays coming his way..Molasses slow..Keep dreaming about and NFL career because thats about as close as your going to get...Can't believe anyone who can't even make 3rd team all conference would have the balls to ask NFL to evaluate him...Low evaluation is the reason your coming back..Wish you leave early to make room for more talented players to get playing time..Really guys..He wouldn't even make FSU"s rotation squad.. in chick's

Didn't take long to find. :/
Morris to many to bother looking.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am going to retire the boots too, if I can somehow figure out how to change my avatar.

Done!!
571.gif

Last edited:

The players and parents DO read the various sites, and our fans are definitely a negative. And that comes straight from some parents of players.

Advertisement

Technically, it is OPINION.

well lets hop he grows a few inches by next season when he will be covering receivers on deep routs. in DP thread

I think he's one of the weakest links on the D_line.. Out of position more than 50% of plays coming his way..Molasses slow..Keep dreaming about and NFL career because thats about as close as your going to get...Can't believe anyone who can't even make 3rd team all conference would have the balls to ask NFL to evaluate him...Low evaluation is the reason your coming back..Wish you leave early to make room for more talented players to get playing time..Really guys..He wouldn't even make FSU"s rotation squad.. in chick's

You really are soft shouldered if you think that is hate. The DP comment was tongue in cheek, the Chick comments were an assessment. Didn't see any hate in either thread. I'd state Chicks issues differently. He isn't used properly and that is a scheme/staff issue.

You really are soft shouldered if you think that is hate. The DP comment was tongue in cheek, the Chick comments were an assessment. Didn't see any hate in either thread. I'd state Chicks issues differently. He isn't used properly and that is a scheme/staff issue.

Miami82,
Your last comment here is an example, albeit a pretty innocuous one, of making unnecessary, derogatory remarks about another poster. Your first sentence could have been "That's not hate." You could have made exactly the same points (tongue in cheek, assessment, etc.) without demeaning anyone. One problem is that negative exchanges seem to escalate. A says B is "soft-shouldered," B responds that A is "clueless," A says B is "stupid," B says A is a "f******g moron", etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Miami82,
Your last comment here is an example, albeit a pretty innocuous one, of making unnecessary, derogatory remarks about another poster. Your first sentence could have been "That's not hate." You could have made exactly the same points (tongue in cheek, assessment, etc.) without demeaning anyone. One problem is that negative exchanges seem to escalate. A says B is "soft-shouldered," B responds that A is "clueless," A says B is "stupid," B says A is a "f******g moron", etc.

Yeah, my bad. I thought I was on a FOOTBALL board with men posters, not a bunch of chicks getting their feelings hurt, drumming up some sentiment of hate that doesn't exist. Yeah, my bad.

Miami82,

Yeah, my bad. I thought I was on a FOOTBALL board with men posters, not a bunch of chicks getting their feelings hurt, drumming up some sentiment of hate that doesn't exist. Yeah, my bad.

I think that the group viewing this board is about as diverse as it can get, except that most of us are Canes fans. I say "most of us" because I think the board is also viewed by a few potential recruits, their families, fans of other teams, etc.

Last edited:
This is idiotic!!!

I firmly believe cane nation should continue insulting each other, their parents, children.

In addition we should bash all recruits consistenltly, especially when fake twitter accounts pop out!

Lastly as true cane fans we should bash all coaches who have worked hard during our darkest years to bring us back.

With all that said I support this site, ALL cane players and coaches and hope that we can get back to the board that was created orignially without trolls and moles that make this board unreadable these days.

Mods- thanks for taking the lead here!

Lets face it, the combination of an administration and football staff, both being lacking in knowledge of the modern college football landscape will we keep us getting ****ed on. While it'll never be possible to keep all the talent home, what we need most is staff that can identify talent early, lock em up and put a frightening team on the field every Saturday. An administration that understands that you can't operate a football program on liberal ideology, you gotta let the more valuable recruits that qualify per NCAA into school. Two or three recruits who are slightly below UM standards won't devalue the curriculum. Baby Face might be a great producer for certain artists, but we need a Suge Knight. Odd contrast, but point is we need a staff that can turn good college kids into game day killas! Guys who refuse to show compassion even when an opponent can't move his legs. Point is we'll never be back with this liberal combination of coach and administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back