Players ****ed at D'Nofrio

Players do ***** up...however...

All freakin' game?!

Every time we play a decent opponent?!

For 4 years straight?!

Upperclassmen?!

C'mon man. This excuse is old already.

Not to mention EVERY guy on that team is Al's boy....not Randy! YOU GOT THAT BOMB!

Advertisement
Kuperstein just mentioned on QAM that defense was ****ed No D threw them under bus. He'll be gone after GT.

this is what some of us were hoping. Donofrio's comments threw the players under the bus when he said we don't have enough talent and guys were messing up. That has to continue in order to force Al's hand.

I want no d fired but you guys need to do your own research and not believe everything u read on these sites. No D didn't say we don't have talent. He said " talent is not enough". Comprehension skills concludes this to mean thy being talented alone doesn't get the job done. A matter of fact if you go read the whole quote not the chopped up narrative edition on these boards. He continued to say that you can have all the talent but if u are responsible for a gap and leave it wide open the offense will have success regardless of how good u are. Makes sense but he still sucks

I read the quotes myself. He said way more than that.

donde senior?

I'd be down with the entire defense as a unit saying **** it and playing an aggressive 4-3 scheme the entire game.

I guarantee more then a couple of players mumbled a **** you under their breath when they heard/read some of the comments from the staff after this weekend.

Golden tried to backtrack, but as soon as the reporter locked his words in, it was to late. He definitely sold the defense out and deflected any blame.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Players do ***** up...however...

All freakin' game?!

Every time we play a decent opponent?!

For 4 years straight?!

Upperclassmen?!

C'mon man. This excuse is old already.

Boom.

And I mean come the **** on. You've been coaching some of these same guys for 2, 3, and 4 years. Get the **** outta here with the same old tired excuses. Your job as a coach is to get the best out of your players.

Advertisement
Golden is as rigid as his defensive system. And to think, these guys could have saved-face by simply one gaping out of their 3-4.

This is a case where philosophy + talent = Miami defense

For better or worse, you guys can't actually point to one current player (brainwashed or not) that has said anything remotely critical of D'onofrio. You can't even point to anything a kid said that later was claimed to be taken out of context. I know A LOT of us WISH this was the case but it's simply not- no matter what "inside" info Syracuse Kup and UiF Crowder claim to have. If anything, players rush to defend the guy in an almost unreasonable fashion.

Btw, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is not always a wise course of action. I'm not ever getting in bed with agenda driven Kuperstein or complete idiot Crowder no matter how much I may think their drivel is helping my cause.

Last edited:
Interesting because I read that Perryman defended D and went as far to say that they are lined up in the right spots but they are missing tackles and not executing like they should

Advertisement
Kuperstein just mentioned on QAM that defense was ****ed No D threw them under bus. He'll be gone after GT.

this is what some of us were hoping. Donofrio's comments threw the players under the bus when he said we don't have enough talent and guys were messing up. That has to continue in order to force Al's hand.

I want no d fired but you guys need to do your own research and not believe everything u read on these sites. No D didn't say we don't have talent. He said " talent is not enough". Comprehension skills concludes this to mean thy being talented alone doesn't get the job done. A matter of fact if you go read the whole quote not the chopped up narrative edition on these boards. He continued to say that you can have all the talent but if u are responsible for a gap and leave it wide open the offense will have success regardless of how good u are. Makes sense but he still sucks

Dude. he said our talent is not enough.What Don't you understand?

For better or worse, you guys can't actually point to one current player (brainwashed or not) that has said anything remotely critical of D'onofrio. You can't even point to anything a kid said that later was claimed to be taken out of context. I know A LOT of us WISH this was the case but it's simply not- no matter what "inside" info Syracuse Kup and UiF Crowder claim to have. If anything, players rush to defend the guy in an almost unreasonable fashion.

Btw, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is not always a wise course of action. I'm not ever getting in bed with agenda driven Kuperstein or complete idiot Crowder no matter how much I may think their drivel is helping my cause.

I know for a fact that plenty of players on the team don't like Golden or D'onofrio.

I'll be at the gt game, & for anyone who really believes he will be fired after that game if we lose we can meet up & I'd be glad to take any bet you want that he will still keep his job... It doesn't matter how bad we lose ( which we won't by the way) he will still be the d coach... I'd love to take that bet with ya

Advertisement
Kuperstein is a ****. Donofrio is a bigger ****.

At least golden said today that when he says they need to execute he means coaches first then players.

Donofrio is just a huge fat **** constantly selling players out saying talent isn't enough and he needs a god **** crystal ball to predict if it's a run play or pass.

He'll be gone before Cincinatti

golden sells out the offensive coaches like no other too. also, AK called out UM on the olsen drug suspension along w the CT stuff. he's actually a good dude but just doing what needs to done, outing the coaches

LOL Duke and Dorsett on twitter after duke last year. all u need to know bout what the leaders of the team think of this POS staff. also, kuperstein may be from Cuse but that just means he went to the top Comm school in the nation and he's very good at his job. he's outing the staff of their BS

we need more media putting pressure on those grease balls from the jersey shore. theyre cancers to the program and need to be placed in a media pressure cooker so they can lose their job, the rest of the money on their contracts, their houses, and w.e. else they have in savings for killing my school

Advertisement
Back