Players ****ed at D'Nofrio

Kuperstein just mentioned on QAM that defense was ****ed No D threw them under bus. He'll be gone after GT.

this is what some of us were hoping. Donofrio's comments threw the players under the bus when he said we don't have enough talent and guys were messing up. That has to continue in order to force Al's hand.

I want no d fired but you guys need to do your own research and not believe everything u read on these sites. No D didn't say we don't have talent. He said " talent is not enough". Comprehension skills concludes this to mean thy being talented alone doesn't get the job done. A matter of fact if you go read the whole quote not the chopped up narrative edition on these boards. He continued to say that you can have all the talent but if u are responsible for a gap and leave it wide open the offense will have success regardless of how good u are. Makes sense but he still sucks
Uh, that means he's still blaming the players. You're reading comprehension skills are quite poor. He's essentially saying,

The players are not executing. So either way he is throwing the players under the bus.

No I understood quite clearly. I wasn't responding specifically to the argument of whether he threw the players under the bus. I was responding to the fact that he stated that no D claimed we had no talent. That was not true. But it's semantics at this point. Everyone wants the same thing

Advertisement
Kuperstein is a *****. Donofrio is a bigger *****.

At least golden said today that when he says they need to execute he means coaches first then players.

Donofrio is just a huge fat ***** constantly selling players out saying talent isn't enough and he needs a god **** crystal ball to predict if it's a run play or pass.

He'll be gone before Cincinatti

Advertisement
Kuperstein is a ****. Donofrio is a bigger ****.

At least golden said today that when he says they need to execute he means coaches first then players.

Donofrio is just a huge fat **** constantly selling players out saying talent isn't enough and he needs a god **** crystal ball to predict if it's a run play or pass.

I'll be stunned if that happens. Still doesn't resolve the biggest problem. Fire the tie!

Donofrio is just a huge fat **** constantly selling players out saying talent isn't enough and he needs a god **** crystal ball to predict if it's a run play or pass.

I'll be stunned if that happens. Still doesn't resolve the biggest problem. Fire the tie!

There is heat now but he can deflect and say well we can still win the coastal.

If we lose to Duke in the same fashion as last year, the coastal is done. So what then? Hope you make a bowl game in El Paso?

This is the biggest game of their career. if we lose to the tune of 300 yards rushing / 500 yards total, heads are going to start rolling.

What ever Fan support left will be gone. Media is already chomping at the bit. Banners will fly and U might see higher profile alums and Boosters getting louder / stop giving anonymous quotes

something will happen or AD might be next , he will have to pull that trigger soon or next time the gun might be facing him

Advertisement
Kuperstein just mentioned on QAM that defense was ****ed No D threw them under bus. He'll be gone after GT.

this is what some of us were hoping. Donofrio's comments threw the players under the bus when he said we don't have enough talent and guys were messing up. That has to continue in order to force Al's hand.

I want no d fired but you guys need to do your own research and not believe everything u read on these sites. No D didn't say we don't have talent. He said " talent is not enough". Comprehension skills concludes this to mean thy being talented alone doesn't get the job done. A matter of fact if you go read the whole quote not the chopped up narrative edition on these boards. He continued to say that you can have all the talent but if u are responsible for a gap and leave it wide open the offense will have success regardless of how good u are. Makes sense but he still sucks

Yeps, full quote is more damning actually. Let's consider you have talent, then let's consider a talented player fails to execute his role on a play...or every play, 1 player fails to fulfil his assignment, every down.

What is the chance a opposing team exploits that precise blown assignment on a particular play? How about every single defensive play? Opposing offenses are exploiting the blown assignment nearly every single down.

That goes beyond flipping a coin, that the opposition just happens to expose a blown assignment, e v e r y single snap. It's preposterous...It's eerie...It's the worst defensive concept on the planet.

You could pluck a teenager, trippin on fort lauderdale beach Sat night, and do no worse on defensive calls. It could get no worse.

Players do ***** up...however...

All freakin' game?!

Every time we play a decent opponent?!

For 4 years straight?!

Upperclassmen?!

C'mon man. This excuse is old already.

Advertisement
My guess, when duke drives down the field and scores, it will be all she wrote for the defensive players. They will throw in the towel then and there. Whether it's their first or third possession it doesn't matter. These kids are just about done with these coaches

The players need to get together and set up their own defensive scheme. A 4-3. When Dorito calls the defense, they just ignore him and play their way. What is Golden going to do; bench the whole starting defense?

if they did that then yes, any coach would have to bench the players. you can't openly defy a coach that brazenly - even an inept one - and keep playing. but who knows, that might have the desired effect of hastening a coaching change.

Advertisement
doesn't al deserve to lose his job for the simple fact that he put the success and well being of this program in jeopardy just to help his friend out?

doesn't al deserve to lose his job for the simple fact that he put the success and well being of this program in jeopardy just to help his friend out?
Not at Miami where incompetence runs rampant in the athletic department.

File this under...not surprising. Some of these kids have been under donofrio and golden for 3 or 4 years now. You don't think they're tired of getting trounced? Tired of teams going for 500 yards and 40 points? Sure they say the right things in the media....we have to play better. But in private quarters I guarantee these guys are saying "**** these coaches." After years of bullsht, the players fuse going into this season was going to be real, real short. I have no doubt that things are ugly behind the scenes.
Absolutely. You saw some of the frustration starting to boil over in the 2nd half of the Nebraska game. These guys were all highly recruited athletes from winning programs. They are not used to getting rolled over like they've been the last few games. It is only going to get worse. I have a feeling Golden's Coker/FIU moment is coming.

Don't care anymore. The defense just better show up or it's going to get ugly!

Reason I didn't need to DVR NU, knew could see the same **** show this week.

Advertisement
Back