Players ****ed at D'Nofrio

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Kuperstein just mentioned on QAM that defense was ****ed No D threw them under bus. He'll be gone after GT.

Advertisement
were never going to get elite d tackles because all there asked to do is hold the point of attack, the defense scheme is killing this team, not an attacking defense, its making the defense soft.

Kuperstein just mentioned on QAM that defense was ****ed No D threw them under bus. He'll be gone after GT.

this is what some of us were hoping. Donofrio's comments threw the players under the bus when he said we don't have enough talent and guys were messing up. That has to continue in order to force Al's hand.

this is what some of us were hoping. Donofrio's comments threw the players under the bus when he said we don't have enough talent and guys were messing up. That has to continue in order to force Al's hand.

I want no d fired but you guys need to do your own research and not believe everything u read on these sites. No D didn't say we don't have talent. He said " talent is not enough". Comprehension skills concludes this to mean thy being talented alone doesn't get the job done. A matter of fact if you go read the whole quote not the chopped up narrative edition on these boards. He continued to say that you can have all the talent but if u are responsible for a gap and leave it wide open the offense will have success regardless of how good u are. Makes sense but he still sucks

Don't care anymore. The defense just better show up or it's going to get ugly!

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong....I want this loser out of our program but didn't Perryman and Chickillo just back him up though recently? Until they denounce him publicly (like they should) I don't see anything happening until the end of the season. They're the only two players I can see having pull within the administration.

On another note: Kup is a *****, he doesn't like UM and openly bashes them (not just the coaches like people have the right to but the program as a whole) all the time on the radio along with his little buddy Crowder. So I try to ignore them the best I can.

I know there is a ton of ****ed of players that want to speak out but cant because Golden will bench them. Im trying to figure out why Waters is in Goldens Dog house.

19 year old amateur players protect the corches in interviews. 50 year old millionaire corches bury players in the media every week .

I wonder why they'd be upset with that.

I want no d fired but you guys need to do your own research and not believe everything u read on these sites. No D didn't say we don't have talent. He said " talent is not enough". Comprehension skills concludes this to mean thy being talented alone doesn't get the job done. A matter of fact if you go read the whole quote not the chopped up narrative edition on these boards. He continued to say that you can have all the talent but if u are responsible for a gap and leave it wide open the offense will have success regardless of how good u are. Makes sense but he still sucks

I read the quotes myself. He said way more than that.

Advertisement
The players need to get together and set up their own defensive scheme. A 4-3. When Dorito calls the defense, they just ignore him and play their way. What is Golden going to do; bench the whole starting defense?

Uh, that means he's still blaming the players. You're reading comprehension skills are quite poor. He's essentially saying,

The players are not executing. So either way he is throwing the players under the bus.

File this under...not surprising. Some of these kids have been under donofrio and golden for 3 or 4 years now. You don't think they're tired of getting trounced? Tired of teams going for 500 yards and 40 points? Sure they say the right things in the media....we have to play better. But in private quarters I guarantee these guys are saying "**** these coaches." After years of bullsht, the players fuse going into this season was going to be real, real short. I have no doubt that things are ugly behind the scenes.

Advertisement
File this under...not surprising. Some of these kids have been under donofrio and golden for 3 or 4 years now. You don't think they're tired of getting trounced? Tired of teams going for 500 yards and 40 points? Sure they say the right things in the media....we have to play better. But in private quarters I guarantee these guys are saying "**** these coaches." After years of bullsht, the players fuse going into this season was going to be real, real short. I have no doubt that things are ugly behind the scenes.

Exactly. Their families are mostly local, and they know what's going. Everyone, aside from the braindead few on here, realize how historically bad we are, and it's an embarrassment.

I'm sure these guys are catching **** regularly from former HS teammates and other locals. It's gotta be embarrassing as **** to be associated with this defense. I wouldn't even want to leave the apartment.

Advertisement
Somehow Al and Pal would have us believe that after all the years of awesome defenses at Miami, suddenly over the past 3+ years, our players are not capable of playing decent defense.

Does anyone think they are right?

No, me neither. Just fire these guys and try to get them to refund their fraudulent "earnings".

No. The comprehension would tell you that he's throwing the players under the bus. I said Donofrio said he doens't have the talent. You say " no, he said "talent is not enough." Talk about wordsmithing - are you reading your own posts?

Ya know, I wasn't happy when they hired Golden. But, I really wanted him to succeed. Only because if he didn't we'd be three or four years down the road and faced with another transition with still no guaranteed good outcome. Well, here we are...

GreasebAl and Dorito will do anything to protect each other including destroying the players. I truly hope the players are tired of being the fall guys and start a mutiny.

Advertisement
Back