Votes: 11 2.4%
  • Coral Gables Senior High School

Votes: 32 6.9%
  • Tropical Park

Votes: 300 64.5%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 71 15.3%

• Total voters
Good lord you’re the master of conflation.

You are conflating the music they play in between plays, and/or time out distractions, which by the way are all generated or approved by the University of Miami, with the actual physical stadium and whether it’s worthwhile for football or not, which it most certainly is.

I know you’re in your rok shtick, but stop and think for a minute what you just wrote.

And for the record I think they need improvement in the between plays loudness or in what they choose to bombard the stadium speakers with, but that has nothing to do with what we’re talking about, if we had our own stadium, since the University Of Miami chose that, they would be doing exactly the same thing in our own stadium.
He would've loved the "Big Orange Boom Box"

Advertisement
All the more reason you don't need to rent a 70k seat stadium if you can't fill it lol!
HR is 63k and is an amazing stadium that is centrally located.

UM is going to sell 35-40k season tickets this year and would give up a ton of revenue moving to a smaller stadium so you mopes that have never even been to the stadium and base your assumptions off "bro the stadium looks empty on TV bro" don't really know WTF you are talking about.

I have had season tickets for 25+ years and HR is a very good place to watch the game. Are the drinks expensive ... yes. Is the music generally ****** ... yes. Everything else is pretty **** good.

Win and it will be near full and loud as ****.

HR is 63k and is an amazing stadium that is centrally located.

UM is going to sell 35-40k season tickets this year and would give up a ton of revenue moving to a smaller stadium so you mopes that have never even been to the stadium and base your assumptions off "bro the stadium looks empty on TV bro" don't really know WTF you are talking about.

I have had season tickets for 25+ years and HR is a very good place to watch the game. Are the drinks expensive ... yes. Is the music generally ****** ... yes. Everything else is pretty **** good.

Win and it will be near full and loud as ****.

I think with new athletic management they’ll listen to the fans, I don’t know too many people that enjoy the volume of the music nor the screaming game show crap they try to put on in between commercials. I know I’m going to be made heard about that. If everybody takes that attitude, they’ll make changes.

Advertisement
College football is designed to entertain college kids first and foremost. You 10-12k locals that show up occasionally act like y'all running shytt !
It's beyond obvious that you don't know a **** thing about the University of Miami. First of all, the student body, even if EVERY SINGLE UNDERGRAD student showed up would only fill a fraction of what other schools get from a percentage of their student body showing up. We have at most 10,000 undergrads most years, compared to most state schools, that's a small number.

When you have a smaller student body and a fragmented alumni base that usually leaves the state after graduation(Most of us weren't from the state to begin with, and Miami isn't somewhere where most want to stay after graduation), you tend to have to depend on locals to fill in the gaps. Therefore, those people will have some say so, because the alumni and current students aren't numerous enough to pack the facility on their own.

Be gone, Troll.

The Canes are 34th in the country ave attendance last 5 years. All but maybe 1 of the teams above us have at least twice as many undergrad students. Our ave for those 5 years has been 55000. Yes hard rock shows a lot of empty seats when we play because they hold 10000 more than that. Love those running their mouth about our attendance when they are obviously troll and know nothing about the U

Advertisement
All schools include tickets sold. Not just the U. Name all the schools that only include buts in seats in their ave

I'd say most, at least in what's announced that day. I've been to most of the stadiums minus the Rockies to the west coast and they're largely full if not at capacity.

Our attendance is what it is. Ours are greatly inflated on actual attendance. You know, real bodies in seats. It's been the worst it's been in years and that's about to change. We all know why and it is what it is.

Trying to defend 55k though is akin to having a carbine when the machine gun was invented. There's no shame in it, we've been down and it is what it is.

I am leaning against the sharing with the soccer team not because of anything mentioned here or football related but it would mess up the field for the soccer team.

It seems like every MLS team that share's their soccer stadium with a football team suffers from bad grass field conditions which takes away from the fan experience.

Seattle and Atlanta are okay but have artificial turf and that would suck too.

Advertisement
So you are definitely a troll and what ... a Nole or Gator?
Don't start this troll bs with me! I'm simply speaking the truth and the truth hurts! There are countless photos on Twitter and everywhere else of a more than half empty HR in circulation and you know it! The idea is to play in the new stadium for smaller games and use HR when the big boys come to town! How is that trolling?

What's high is the exaggerated attendance numbers put out after every game, claiming 30k when the true numbers are more like 12k lol!
What's high is the exaggerated attendance numbers put out after every game, claiming 30k when the true numbers are more like 12k lol!
@RVACane
This one has to be a troll

split depth GIF

Don't start this troll bs with me! I'm simply speaking the truth and the truth hurts! There are countless photos on Twitter and everywhere else of a more than half empty HR in circulation and you know it! The idea is to play in the new stadium for smaller games and use HR when the big boys come to town! How is that trolling?
You haven't said 1 thing that's truth. Like trying to say Hard Rock had 12k for a game. Since you've never been to a game you have no idea what 12 k looks like.

Advertisement
You haven't said 1 thing that's truth. Like trying to say Hard Rock had 12k for a game. Since you've never been to a game you have no idea what 12 k looks like.
How do know where I been? The first thing our rivals use against us is photos of our half empty stadium!

Let's sell UM to Elon Musk
I think you are on to something… the only way to make this group happy is to have a transforming mobile stadium and Musk may be then only one that can create a one:
- that scales it’s capacity due to attendance to make it look filled at all times
- moves between Dade and Broward to appease the majority of that games’ ticket holders
- has the capacity and accommodations to hold Super Bowls
- maintains the feeling of the Orange Bowl
- and also ensures the tailgating of an anchored stadium while incorporating parking in someone’s yard at the same time

Good luck to him…. The minute he relocates the Green Lot it all gets dicey…

I'm calling it - you’re a troll.

Advertisement
Back