• Coral Gables Senior High School

Votes: 32 6.9%
  • Tropical Park

Votes: 300 64.5%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 71 15.3%

• Total voters
Advertisement
What's high is the exaggerated attendance numbers put out after every game, claiming 30k when the true numbers are more like 12k lol!
1. Those empty seats at the 50 yard line are occupied by Golden Canes who are not in the seats, but in the club drinking and schmoozing. That doesn't mean they aren't there and the tickets weren't used. That's the same case with a lot of seats that have club access. Simply looking at the stadium and guessing attendance is a fool's errand.

2. Ticket sales matter more than attendance. Plenty of season ticket holders don't attend.

1. Those empty seats at the 50 yard line are occupied by Golden Canes who are not in the seats, but in the club drinking and schmoozing. That doesn't mean they aren't there and the tickets weren't used. That's the same case with a lot of seats that have club access. Simply looking at the stadium and guessing attendance is a fool's errand.

2. Ticket sales matter more than attendance. Plenty of season ticket holders don't attend.

He’s 100% a one trick pony, he’s a troll. I guarantee it.

Advertisement
****face - you’re done here. Don’t bother responding, your *** is gone. You’re clearly a troll.
So what happens if Miami decides to play in the new place? I remember people like you calling folks trolls for defending Mario and look how that turned out? Only a sissy cry troll when someone else's snapbacks are better than yours. Trolls are the folks against UM playing in two separate stadiums, one for the Bethune Cookman's and one for the FSU and Clemson's. And why are you being allowed to attack me and call me outta my name when I'm not attacking anyone? Free site tough guy lol!

How do know where I been? The first thing our rivals use against us is photos of our half empty stadium!
Hahah Mario is one of the best recruiters in the nation. Kids have seen what UM can do when it's rollin. Just stop with your agenda already. It's sad.

Advertisement

Agreed. I am still waiting on the list of schools who only use buts in seats for attendance numbers. I know we do not have the buts in seats for reported attendance. No one else does either

Moving out of sharing a super bowl caliber stadium to sharing a soccer stadium because 'aTteNDance bRo' is just plain stupid no matter where the new stadium might get built. Either move into a purpose built Miami Hurricanes stadium or stay at HR and use the money for other upgrades. Sharing a soccer stadium because it's smaller is not an upgrade even if it is the right colored seats.

Miami is a top 5 team and on ESPN and the local media and attendance at hard rock won’t be a problem. As a soccer fan who’s attended football games in them I’ll give a huge pass on sharing a field with inter Miami.
Absolutely love hard rock and the notre dame and vtech games showed how spectacular a winning team playing there can be.
But The sht they’ve done with tennis and now formula 1 is making tailgating not as much fun as it used to be. And that absolutely sucks.

If a new stadium is not helping Miami’s revenue stream, then it’s not worth it. That’s the whole point of having ur own stadium, or being an operating partner. U get naming rights money, event revenue, parking, concession stands %, etc. Being strictly tenants from one situation to another doesn’t help the main goal. We’ll go from teal seats to a Futbol stadium.

Advertisement
It's off season and all we do is complain about our lack of assistant coaches. I heard businesses were leaving Sunset Place and thought that would be an ideal location for a University of Miami stadium. Maybe I'm wrong.
Yes you are. Area can't handle the traffic. Also arent going to use prime real estate for limited use.

There's a 19 acre lot of land in Allapattah that the City of Miami has for sale. Less than a mile from the old Orange Bowl site. Make it happen Mr. Ruiz....LOL!!!

That site is prime rental residential, but not for a football stadium, especially whent there is one less than 20 miles away.

If a new stadium is not helping Miami’s revenue stream, then it’s not worth it. That’s the whole point of having ur own stadium, or being an operating partner. U get naming rights money, event revenue, parking, concession stands %, etc. Being strictly tenants from one situation to another doesn’t help the main goal. We’ll go from teal seats to a Futbol stadium.
or those awful pink seats.

Advertisement
Yes you are. Area can't handle the traffic. Also arent going to use prime real estate for limited use.
You think traffic is Bad on US1/Ponce now??.....Lol...it would be Catastrophic if a Stadium were built (which it won't) within a 5 mile radius of UM.....Coral Gables and surrounding areas within 4-5 miles wouldn't be able to withstand this "build a stadium" nonsense.

You think traffic is Bad on US1/Ponce now??.....Lol...it would be Catastrophic if a Stadium were built (which it won't) within a 5 mile radius of UM.....Coral Gables and surrounding areas within 4-5 miles wouldn't be able to withstand this "build a stadium" nonsense.

I don’t think people understand like we do how bad the traffic is in that area. How many times have you gone to a basketball or baseball games and had to sit in traffic for like what seemed like forever. and we’re talking about a couple of thousand people going to game when it’s basketball or baseball.

Sometimes, in the middle of the day, or even early early mornings, during generally low traffic times, even when there is no game, you can sit on US 1 and wait forever just to drive down to campus if you’re coming from the north. If you’re approaching from other roads it’s the same deal. The traffic is horrible as it is.

Advertisement
Back