• Coral Gables Senior High School

Votes: 32 6.9%
  • Tropical Park

Votes: 300 64.5%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 71 15.3%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Wow; that’s a hellluva generalization, my guy. I’m sure MJ fits that mode, too, huh?

Bruh, I’m from the land where low riders came into existence. Side shows & donuts, w/ street racing on Crenshaw Blvd. I’m just into cars & speed. NASCAR is a new sport, boss.

it was a joke. I should've said lol after it

I watched nascar races and some f1. without the Netflix special, f1 wouldn't be highly watched here. I liked the pre race stuff more so than the race but heard its a diff animal in person. its a rich fans sport (F1).

it was a joke. I should've said lol after it

I watched nascar races and some f1. without the Netflix special, f1 wouldn't be highly watched here. I liked the pre race stuff more so than the race but heard its a diff animal in person. its a rich fans sport (F1).

Oh bro, my fault. I thought I put lol behind my first statement. Lol. That’s y my response was a laugh b/c I knew it was a joke. My bad, my g.

But yeah man, F1 is definitely cheese & wine for sure. I mean we’re talking fine luxury cars racing w/ Rolex as a sponsor. Lol. But man, it’s dope to see in person. But even hood dudes base their car modifications off NASCARs. U got dudes w/ all kinds of stickers on their windows from various companies they’ve used to modify their whips, plus the NASCAR jackets really went over well in the urban communities in the early 2000’s.

Oh bro, my fault. I thought I put lol behind my first statement. Lol. That’s y my response was a laugh b/c I knew it was a joke. My bad, my g.

But yeah man, F1 is definitely cheese & wine for sure. I mean we’re talking fine luxury cars racing w/ Rolex as a sponsor. Lol. But man, it’s dope to see in person. But even hood dudes base their car modifications off NASCARs. U got dudes w/ all kinds of stickers on their windows from various companies they’ve used to modify their whips, plus the NASCAR jackets really went over well in the urban communities in the early 2000’s.
oh yea u see the dudes do it to their civic here with the stickers of the diff parts they used (whether its a turbo they installed, etc.)

oh yea u see the dudes do it to their civic here with the stickers of the diff parts they used (whether its a turbo they installed, etc.)

Funny thing is, all those "small" sponsors on NASCAR fenders and whatnot are also official sponsors, and every driver who carries those little stickers gets paid. We would actually have to "audit" that stuff, to make sure that all the drivers who were getting paid were displaying the stickers on their cars, since the teams were responsible for the paint jobs and sponsor logo displays.

Advertisement
Has anyone suggested that we that we knock down the UM campus and build the stadium there. That would be a total win-win. No more spoiled children running around and the football team would have a cool place to play.

Who's with me!!!

Has anyone suggested that we that we knock down the UM campus and build the stadium there. That would be a total win-win. No more spoiled children running around and the football team would have a cool place to play.

Who's with me!!!
They need to fill-in most of man-made Lake Osceola and build the stadium there. But keep a moat around the stadium for effect.

Advertisement
Likely a controlled burn.

No need to clear any space since the footprint of the current stadium/track is pretty large already.

Advertisement
Back