Votes: 32 6.9%
  • Tropical Park

Votes: 300 64.5%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 71 15.3%

• Total voters

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
It's off season and all we do is complain about our lack of assistant coaches. I heard businesses were leaving Sunset Place and thought that would be an ideal location for a University of Miami stadium. Maybe I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you ever been on US1… can you imagine 50,000 people put in South Miami to get home… never happen… why start another thread on a topic we have gone over for 10 years
1) Take the GD Metro and STFU.
2) Already stated, it's the off season and the Sunset issue is recent.
3) Ruiz only recently started making advances about a new stadium on CG HS property. Not 10 years ago…
4) Complain all you want about too many posts on this thread, but you are currently the champ for most posts in it.

Advertisement
Have you ever been on US1… can you imagine 50,000 people put in South Miami to get home… never happen… why start another thread on a topic we have gone over for 10 years
The Patriots do it with 70,000.

I am speaking out of my ***, I have no idea what route one looks like in South Miami!

It's off season and all we do is complain about our lack of assistant coaches. I heard businesses were leaving Sunset Place and thought that would be an ideal location for a University of Miami stadium. Maybe I'm wrong.

A lot of you don't have futures in city planning, nor do you understanding traffic flow if you think the Sunset Place area—or anywhere in Coral Gables—has the infrastructure to handle game day traffic for a stadium that holds over 40,000 people.

Macca , we have a baseball stadium and the Watsco Basketball arena on Ponce . With the basketball or baseball when games are over it can take you 30 minutes to get 2 miles on US 1 than anther 30 to 45 minutes to get to Cutler Ridge and that is with 3000 to 7000 fans. With 50,000 fans there it would take 4 hrs. At old OB it was sometimes 1-2 hrs to get back to CG

Advertisement
Gee must be a slow day for someone. **** telling me to STFU. Did I hit a nerve… I don’t really care what you think as I’m older than dirt and have been to games for over 60 years. Big investor in the days. Family built First National Bank of South Miami and the old Security Federal Savings and Loan. Partner was Gene Chivers who was President of the Original Holsum Barkery. I remember when Sunset Place was the Bakery, and had a great Xmas display out front. So if you know the traffic pattern and the people who run CG and South Miami better go for it as they have no interest in a stadium near there nor do the citizens who live there.

Gee must be a slow day for someone. **** telling me to STFU. Did I hit a nerve… I don’t really care what you think as I’m older than dirt and have been to games for over 60 years. Big investor in the days. Family built First National Bank of South Miami and the old Security Federal Savings and Loan. Partner was Gene Chivers who was President of the Original Holsum Barkery. I remember when Sunset Place was the Bakery, and had a great Xmas display out front. So if you know the traffic pattern and the people who run CG and South Miami better go for it as they have no interest in a stadium near there nor do the citizens who live there.
All you really had to do was choose None Of The Above. Traffic is my big issue with a new stadium location, but I can express that in just one sentence without being abrasive.

Advertisement
Back