Votes: 11 2.4%
  • Coral Gables Senior High School

Votes: 32 6.9%
  • Tropical Park

Votes: 300 64.5%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 71 15.3%

• Total voters
Gee must be a slow day for someone. **** telling me to STFU. Did I hit a nerve… I don’t really care what you think as I’m older than dirt and have been to games for over 60 years. Big investor in the days. Family built First National Bank of South Miami and the old Security Federal Savings and Loan. Partner was Gene Chivers who was President of the Original Holsum Barkery. I remember when Sunset Place was the Bakery, and had a great Xmas display out front. So if you know the traffic pattern and the people who run CG and South Miami better go for it as they have no interest in a stadium near there nor do the citizens who live there.
This weirdo is right, people don't change, never change, can't change, incapable of change. And it's obviously cars or death for this guy.

Advertisement
if they ever build a stadium, they will partner with the Miami football club and the Mas family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Macca , we have a baseball stadium and the Watsco Basketball arena on Ponce . With the basketball or baseball when games are over it can take you 30 minutes to get 2 miles on US 1 than anther 30 to 45 minutes to get to Cutler Ridge and that is with 3000 to 7000 fans. With 50,000 fans there it would take 4 hrs. At old OB it was sometimes 1-2 hrs to get back to CG

This is pretty much the same issue in half of the SEC towns. I lived in Fayetteville and they handle it. It's 6-7 days per year.

It's off season and all we do is complain about our lack of assistant coaches. I heard businesses were leaving Sunset Place and thought that would be an ideal location for a University of Miami stadium. Maybe I'm wrong.
“All of the Above” not a choice so sorry had to neg OP

Advertisement
This is pretty much the same issue in half of the SEC towns. I lived in Fayetteville and they handle it. It's 6-7 days per year.

I live by SoFi Stadium; trust me when I tell u it takes 45 mins to go a 5 min literal walk or a normal 1 min drive. It is what it is. It’s literally only 8 Sundays out the yr.

Lets take over tamiami park and have the youth fair year round. Fiu can play their games at halftime the way the Dolphins would have pop Warner teams during pre season

Advertisement
I live in northern palm beach county. IF UM gets a stadium I’d really like to see it close to whatever public transportation I can take from downtown that leads to walking distance. I’d take the Sunrail from west palm to downtown Miami while drinking my face off then hit the bus or rail to the stadium.

Advertisement
Back