Pitt Film Review: Back to back!

View as article
Advertisement
Just for the record @Stevo365 on that swing route that went for a TD, that was not Steed’s assignment. Everyone watching including myself thought it was supposed to be his man but he told me that it wasn’t his assignment. I just asked that he give more effort on the pursuit afterwards.
He has really stepped up big the last few weeks

Awesome to see

Advertisement
Just for the record @Stevo365 on that swing route that went for a TD, that was not Steed’s assignment. Everyone watching including myself thought it was supposed to be his man but he told me that it wasn’t his assignment. I just asked that he give more effort on the pursuit afterwards.
I believe that he would have gotten him if Couch didn’t take a ****** angle and run into Steed.

Good looks on clarifying that with him! since couch was man that's just a headscratcher leaving flats un accounted for by DC there. Yeah we need 17 to get him to the ground there same with 23 wasn't their best snap. 17 been reliable since michigan ST has stepped up weekly

Advertisement
has been on a tear since michigan ST game. Love pointing him out in these last few reviews that UVA, NC St tape was as good of weakside LB play we have had in a few years
Yep, I keep reading comments of ppl saying he is playing like **** and it’s not the case. I have extremely impressed by his progress this season. He is seeing things quicker and reacting. It’s almost as if he was a kid that had missed a ton of ball the past few years and is starting to get a feel for the speed of the game again.

Advertisement
Back