NFL Philly Birds Talk

The play calling has been terrible. Troy Aikman said it indirectly when he said the Bucs were playing Smith 1v1 and the Eagles weren't even looking his way. That tells me they assumed the Bucs would double Smith because he hasn't been the 1st option and hurts isn't going thru his progressions to see Smith wide open several times.

So, Smith has not been gameplanned into the offense. He's been the 2nd and 3rd option on most of 5he passing plays.
I don’t know about that. I disagree. He’s been open. It’s up to the QB to look for him. Instead, he checks down right away or prefers to throw to a double covered Dallas.

Advertisement
I don’t know about that. I disagree. He’s been open. It’s up to the QB to look for him. Instead, he checks down right away or prefers to throw to a double covered Dallas.
Of his 13 completions only 3 are to WRs.

I agree with that, but they're not making Devonta the #1 option in 1 v 1 coverage which is my point.

Advertisement
He three an INT to a rush LB.

Neega is straight cheeks
You didn't get it from me.

But I can try to slow it down if any porsters complain about it giving them an aneurysm.

20220116_151953.gif

Might as well bring back Big Dikkk Nick. He would be way better than Hurts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From ESPN:

”The Eagles hold three first-round picks (Nos. 15, 16 and 19) in April's draft. The question facing the franchise is whether to use that capital to acquire a new signal-caller -- by packaging the picks in a trade for an established veteran, or by selecting a prospect in this draft class -- or to ride with Hurts and use those picks to bolster the talent around him.”

IMO - This year’s QB draft is not deep and no on Pickett for me. Need all the help you can get so use all 3 picks to stack up or trade 1 of the picks for a first round pick next year when there will be more QBs.

Advertisement
Had to dig 20 years into this one, didn't you.

😂😂😂

You lucky you a Cane. 😂😂😂

It's all love, though my guy I knew we weren't beating yall today.
All love my boy. Just shooting the ****.....Been an undercover Eagles fan since the Mcnabb/Original LOB days. I couldnt stand Duce Staley though. Tough SOB was a pain in the *** lol

All love my boy. Just shooting the ****.....Been an undercover Eagles fan since the Mcnabb/Original LOB days. I couldnt stand Duce Staley though. Tough SOB was a pain in the *** lol
My favorite Duce game... Opening day against DalLlas. Murdered them Cowboys, ran crazy on em. Hugh Douglas was terrorizing that OL. Onside kick to start the game and recovered. I just knew we were being that ***.

P.S. **** I was an UC Bucs fan myself. That Tampa 2...

Seriously, I'm surprised the Eagles got this far.

So I'm really neither surprised or disappointed.

What I'm really concerned about is how Howie is going to do the what everyone thinks is impossible by blowing having 3 1st round draft choices

Advertisement
Back