NFL Philly Birds Talk

I see Manny flies up to Philly on Sundays to coach this Eagles defense. It’s Swiss cheese!

Advertisement
Hurts is a terrible QB. He’s a great dude but that’s like running mother Teresa in a swimsuit contest: good deeds mean **** all.

The real problem is howie can’t draft. The drafts since 2014 are a real horror show. Every first round pick is a bust basically. J

^^THIS^^

Advertisement
Reager was a terrible pick.

Jalen is a poor man’s Lamar and we all know Howie sucks
Have this guy interview Reagor and Hurts.

EFKJ2_mX4AAiaCH.0.jpg

Hurts arm is booty cheeks, worse than Rosier.
😂😂😂

And we gave up Agholor for trash *** Jaelan Raegor????

**** Howie Roseman.

@PIPO @superman HELP ME UNDERSTAND

LMAO @ booty cheeks. I'm not sure what Hurts is out there looking at when he drops back to pass. I see guys open and he either doesn't see them, scared to pull the trigger or isn't reading the def. on top of that, he has no zip on the ball and is some cases throwing way too late.

I had so much hope for Raegor. watching him @ TCU, I thought he would have more of an impact. boy am I a dumbass for thinking that :LOL:
:LOL::LOL:. Howie sure does have his work cut out for him. we need help at DE, LB, CB, S, WR and that's not counting QB

LMAO @ booty cheeks. I'm not sure what Hurts is out there looking at when he drops back to pass. I see guys open and he either doesn't see them, scared to pull the trigger or isn't reading the def. on top of that, he has no zip on the ball and is some cases throwing way too late.

I had so much hope for Raegor. watching him @ TCU, I thought he would have more of an impact. boy am I a dumbass for thinking that :LOL:
:LOL::LOL:. Howie sure does have his work cut out for him. we need help at DE, LB, CB, S, WR and that's not counting QB
Sad thing is.... HOWIE IS STILL DRAFTING THESE PLAYERS.

Man, it was torture watching Hurts out there. He was legit forcing the ball into double coverage. And his noodle arm was atrocious. Has no deep ball. Kept telling fellow Birds fans it was a dumb move trading away Carson Wentz, but we were dealt the hand we were dealt.

But Reagor busy talking **** to Philly fans... first off, bad idea, Eagles fans always win.
Second, when you don't produce, you shouldn't be talking ANYTHING when you're this trash.

Please god strike Howie Roseman down (at least from his position of power) before he can waste our draft picks!!!!

Hurts - trending bust
Reagor - lmfao
Dillard - likely traded for parts
Smith - likely OK if not wasted by JV coach and bad QB

Sweat - tf you extend him for?
Barnett - Bustett well not a bust but he don’t do **** a 1st should do.

I could go on about his crippled CB and other bad moves but lawd you see all and know this man is leading the bird gang into the land of satan.

Advertisement
we're gonna *** up those picks one way or another.
either they're going to go after Russ/Watson or Howie will draft and the positions of absolute need, he'll wait until the 5th/6th or 7th round and draft just to get a bargain
as long as he keeps sucking Lurie's ****, unfortunately Howie isn't going anywhere

Please god strike Howie Roseman down (at least from his position of power) before he can waste our draft picks!!!!

Hurts - trending bust
Reagor - lmfao
Dillard - likely traded for parts
Smith - likely OK if not wasted by JV coach and bad QB

Sweat - tf you extend him for?
Barnett - Bustett well not a bust but he don’t do **** a 1st should do.

I could go on about his crippled CB and other bad moves but lawd you see all and know this man is leading the bird gang into the land of satan.
When Sweat happened I kept rereading it like I was tripping. That’s as random of a signing as you’ll ever see. Wtf?

When Sweat happened I kept rereading it like I was tripping. That’s as random of a signing as you’ll ever see. Wtf?
It’s like when I make a wrong turn, my wife points it out and refuse to turn around because I’m an idiot. LOL

@We the Boss @djnellz @Cribby @superman @MainLineCane

I didn’t watch the Birds much this year. I don’t know what to make of Hurts. From the little I have seen, my eye test and gut test says “No.”

Looks like he’s about to lead us to the playoffs but what’s the deal? Defense seems to have gotten better and for a first year coach, the job Siriani has done seems acceptable. Crazy how much he sticks to that run game but seems like the OL does a good job there.

So Hurts - what’s the deal there?

Advertisement
Of all the amazing success we've seen from our other under six feet brethren......Hurts is the ONLY one that still periodically suffers from SHORT-QB SYNDROME for LONG periods of time

ALL of the others seem to have learned how to quickly recover from the syndrome after only one play.

Can Hurts consistently do that too?? 🤔 Still TBD...ask me again a few games into next year

Last edited:
Advertisement
@We the Boss @djnellz @Cribby @superman @MainLineCane

I didn’t watch the Birds much this year. I don’t know what to make of Hurts. From the little I have seen, my eye test and gut test says “No.”

Looks like he’s about to lead us to the playoffs but what’s the deal? Defense seems to have gotten better and for a first year coach, the job Siriani has done seems acceptable. Crazy how much he sticks to that run game but seems like the OL does a good job there.

So Hurts - what’s the deal there?
Not sold. He can’t pass over the middle and he’s been winning against bums.

I like him as a person but that, 5 bucks, and no taste buds will get you a cup of burnt coffee at Starbucks.

consistently inconsistent is what I'll say about Hurts
I hate to bring up Carson, but in his first year, you can tell he was learning, but you saw what could be
I don't see that in Hurts
It seemed like the injuries got into Carson’s head and he played scared.

Regarding Hurts, agree with you guys. From what I have seen, he doesn’t pass the eye test in terms if throwing the ball. Great runner but that makes him limited vs good defenses when they contain his running.

He also could benefit from better weapons. Seems like the story if the Eagles for ever. It’s what ****ed me off about Andy Reid and Joe Banner.

For years it was Stinkston and Trash as wife receivers. We get TO and boom, Super Bowl. Then Andy goes to KC, great receivers and tight end, changes his offense.

The year we won the SB, great receivers and running backs. We’re lucky with the injuries and the O-Line was lights out, not to mention big D*CK NICK!

But after that it was Ertz and ****** receivers because of injuries. Howie was just ****** in FA and Draft.

Advertisement
Back