NFL Philly Birds Talk

Advertisement
Why is Arceaga-Whiteside still on this team? @djnellz

The Reagor & Whiteside picks by Howie were just terrible. Can’t miss on a 1st rd pick and 2nd round pick consecutively like that. (I think AW was the year before Reagor.

@PIPO
Umbrella Boy was picked ahead of Metcalf.

Agholor's som was drafted before Justin Jefferson.

**** Howie.

#TankForTVD

Advertisement
Why is Arceaga-Whiteside still on this team? @djnellz

The Reagor & Whiteside picks by Howie were just terrible. Can’t miss on a 1st rd pick and 2nd round pick consecutively like that. (I think AW was the year before Reagor.
Dillard and Hurts book end those picks too. Two consecutive years of bust picks in round one and 2. Hurts can at least get on the field I guess and Dillard may actually turn good when traded.

@PIPO
Nick Sirriani = Manny Diaz?
Or too soon?
Or is this a conspiracy, @Alex Jonesthat

Was just asking myself that again today.:unsure:

He did despite seeming that he didn't seem to have a clue until recently...... get the Birds into the playoffs :cool:

Soooo I like the fact that they are running the ball more recently.

Whether he continues to do so, in my mind , will determine if he's a Manny or NOT

Advertisement
WTF is up with Sippos? Really good punter all season and he’s turned into Feagles with 29 yard shanks on like 4 consecutive punts since Dallas game @djnellz
#TankForHedley
#TankForTylerVanDimes

We look ******. Love my Birds, but doubt we do anything meaningful this game.

If be shocked because the playcalling and optics show otherwise.

Edit: where tf Nevada come in for because?

Jeez, son.

Just lose this game, tank next year, trade Hurts to Houston and get TVD and Lou in the 4th round in 2023....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He sucks. He’s trash. He’s a slightly better version of Vince Young or Jake Plummer.
Vince was better than Hurts.

Same with Plummer. Remember the old Cardinals before Kurt Warner and Fitz? Plummber wasn't that bad.

Hurts is a slightly better Jason Campbell. The old Washington No Names QB.

We just need to run more zone and let Hurts pass more. We got dis
Hurts checks down more than Trent Edward’s used to with the Buffalo Bills and that guy was the king of the check downs.

I am so happy I missed a lot of Eagles games this year.

We just need to run more zone and let Hurts pass more. We got dis
Beautiful avatar.

P.S. MOAR ZONE!!!
I hope we run it next year, that way we can go 2-15 and have the #1 pick and draft...

You know who.

#TankForTyler

Vince was better than Hurts.

Same with Plummer. Remember the old Cardinals before Kurt Warner and Fitz? Plummber wasn't that bad.

Hurts is a slightly better Jason Campbell. The old Washington No Names QB.
Yeah but Vince couldn’t pass and Plummer was an INT machine. Hurts is not and he has a better throwing motion and better accuracy than Vince Young.

Advertisement
Back