NFL Philly Birds Talk

I also take back what I said about our DL. It doesn't suck completely. But it ain't 2017-2019 good.

Advertisement
Beautiful avatar.

P.S. MOAR ZONE!!!
I hope we run it next year, that way we can go 2-15 and have the #1 pick and draft...

You know who.

#TankForTyler
Amazing how the Eagles didn’t get a single win this year vs a team with a winning records. This is fools gold with this team and this QB.

Yeah but Vince couldn’t pass and Plummer was an INT machine. Hurts is not and he has a better throwing motion and better accuracy than Vince Young.
True, but they can do something Jurts really cannot do.

Win.

Edit: my fat fingers... but that's his new name. JALEN JURTS.

Combine Hurts with jorts.

Advertisement
we're going to keep him for another year too....smh
he's just not a good QB

I don’t see Siriani being the problem this game. I think he’s calling a good game. Just doesn’t have the players to execute.

Advertisement
Jalen Reagor over Justin Jefferson. Let that sink in!!!
Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Advertisement
I don’t see Siriani being the problem this game. I think he’s calling a good game. Just doesn’t have the players to execute.
The play calling has been terrible. Troy Aikman said it indirectly when he said the Bucs were playing Smith 1v1 and the Eagles weren't even looking his way. That tells me they assumed the Bucs would double Smith because he hasn't been the 1st option and hurts isn't going thru his progressions to see Smith wide open several times.

So, Smith has not been gameplanned into the offense. He's been the 2nd and 3rd option on most of 5he passing plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back