NFL Philly Birds Talk

Advertisement
Hurts is a terrible QB. He’s a great dude but that’s like running mother Teresa in a swimsuit contest: good deeds mean **** all.

The real problem is howie can’t draft. The drafts since 2014 are a real horror show. Every first round pick is a bust basically. J

Advertisement
Hard for me to say as I don’t have NFL ticket & only watch Red Zone Channel. Stats looked good today for Hurts. Seems like the defense is the bigger problem.
Man that D is atrocious. Throw that cover 2 **** in the trash that ain't Philly D

Advertisement
****! I am willing to write off this year’s team if it means we get 3 first round picks next year. Need Carson to do his part

Did u hear Vilma talk about how Derek Carr wanted to be a Miami Hurricane because of Ken Dorsey???

FÜCK!!!!

AND HE WAS IN COLLEGE FOR 4 YEARS!!!!!

WHY??????
Both of our teams are in purgatory.

Howie is the Blake James of Gm’s
I was just thinking that!

Right now we have 3 picks in the top 10 draft and knowing he is still the GM, he will fvk it up.

BTW, the defensive coordinator Gannon is Dorito with his zone defense and Siriani is Lashlee with out the zone read run into the middle of the pile.

Can we have Joe Banner back at GM?

Advertisement
I was just thinking that!

Right now we have 3 picks in the top 10 draft and knowing he is still the GM, he will fvk it up.

BTW, the defensive coordinator Gannon is Dorito with his zone defense and Siriani is Lashlee with out the zone read run into the middle of the pile.

Can we have Joe Banner back at GM?
Fook

Canes = Eagles
🙌🏿 = 🦅

Finkle is Einhorn....
ace-ventura-gagging.gif

DANG IT!!

Seems since the Eagles won the Super Bowl and the Canes won the National Championship

Both teams have turned into TOTAL CRAP.

One fired their smart Super Bowl winning coach

The other WON'T FIRE their clown of a coach who hasn't ever won ANYTHING

Advertisement
DANG IT!!

Seems since the Eagles won the Super Bowl and the Canes won the National Championship

Both teams have turned into TOTAL CRAP.

One fired their smart Super Bowl winning coach

The other WON'T FIRE their clown of a coach who hasn't ever won ANYTHING
And right now, Miami's AD sucks, just like our GM. I swear Blake James and Howie Roseman are related.

Advertisement
Back