NFL Philly Birds Talk

Advertisement
like I said Howie Roseman is arguably the best GM in the NFL 🤷🏽‍♂️. Facts behind my argument.

OMG, Canes2800 - is Howie your brother or sone? Dear Lord, lol.

Hurts as a 2nd round pick, Reagor, firing Dougie P, bad draft pick after bad draft picks. Don’t forget that Lurie demoted him for a reason a few years ago.

Sure, he helped assemble that 17 SB team but aside from that he’s been a disaster. Joe Banner and Andy Reid would run circles around him.

We didn’t beat 1 single team with a winning record this year. Not a one.

OMG, Canes2800 - is Howie your brother or sone? Dear Lord, lol.

Hurts as a 2nd round pick, Reagor, firing Dougie P, bad draft pick after bad draft picks. Don’t forget that Lurie demoted him for a reason a few years ago.

Sure, he helped assemble that 17 SB team but aside from that he’s been a disaster. Joe Banner and Andy Reid would run circles around him.

We didn’t beat 1 single team with a winning record this year. Not a one.
He gotta be a Dallas fan.

FB_IMG_1642735643973.jpg

like I said Howie Roseman is arguably the best GM in the NFL 🤷🏽‍♂️. Facts behind my argument.

Obviously Howie had a great support staff IF other teams are taking them..........Sooooooo:unsure: even with a great support staff.

HOWIE SUCKED!!!

Advertisement
Not only can’t he make reads, when he Does make them, he’s sailing the ball over everyone’s heads.

We all love the running QB until we don’t. Why? Because they rarely, if ever win (Vick, even Jackson). I give credit to players like Steve Young and Allen from Buffalo. They changed their games and are dangerous passers.

I one read pony who passes at a clip of less than 60% and runs most of the time don’t work out long term. Adapt or die!

We overachieved this season. 2nd youngest team in the NFL & the youngest coaching staff. We made the playoffs year 1 with a QB that can’t read the field or make NFL level throws. Howie Roseman is arguably the best GM in the league. We have trade/draft assets (3 1st rounders) & plenty cap space. Howie will make a move for a big time franchise QB & other pieces this off-season. I personally think this season was a win our staff showed they can coach/scheme rallied from 2-5 to make the playoffs.

I was agreeing with you totally......UNTIL you brought up Howie

I wouldn't trust Howie to trade in my old car using Kelley Blue Book.....besides trading Wentz he has done nothing

Imagine:unsure: how good the Eagles could have been with a good GM.

Last edited:
Obviously Howie had a great support staff IF other teams are taking them..........Sooooooo:unsure: even with a great support staff.

HOWIE SUCKED!!!
Hey - if you’re going to Fire Douggie P but not hold Howie to the same standards then we will continue to fail.

That video of the draft pick that the player personnel guy (Tom Donahue) was not happy about said it all to me. You guys remember that? See below. Donahue wanted Alim McNeil out of NC State. Howie instead went with Milton Williams.

Advertisement
I done seen it all.

Why are Eagles fans going to ultimate bounds to cape for Hurts???

Call them Jalen Hurtsexuals Captain save-a-Hurts.... this fool on the fb Birdgang fb page compared Hurts to Brady....

20211120_163606.jpg

You think you guys are miserable. I have been following the Eagles and the Phillies since the early 50's. They say misery loves company. Hence, that's why there are so many Philly fans.
Love the Phillies.

Especially the teams with Howie, J-Roll, Chase, Shane, Werth, Hammels, Chooch, and on and on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fellas I’m glad Rustle Wilson wouldn’t have his no trade. ****** Howie is 50/50 at best in drafts but we are devoid of talent and Seattle would have fleeced us.

Advertisement
Back