NFL Philly Birds Talk

Advertisement
Yo @Cribby @PIPO
JJ Arthega-Whiteside and DK Metcalf are now teammates! LOL
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

This season comes down to Hurts. He has a ton of weapons now so it’s up to him to hit the broad side of a barn. It’s now or never.

This season comes down to Hurts. He has a ton of weapons now so it’s up to him to hit the broad side of a barn. It’s now or never.
Yup. And if it's not Hurts, they have to find a veteran guy, like the Colts did with Matt Ryan, to replace him next year. There's too much talent on this team that's ready to win now for a rookie to be expected to come in and take us the rest of the way next season. Not sure who that would be but Jimmy G doesn't really excite me very much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What this staff has done with Hurts and game plan is elite.

YES 100%, the offense seems specifically designed to take advantage of his unique skills.

This is also the first time since high school Hurts has played under the same Offensive Coordinator for two consecutive years.

It shows. Hurts seems a lot more comfortable leading the team.

The atmosphere at the game and around town has been electric.

Great weekend for Philly

YES 100%, the offense seems specifically designed to take advantage of his unique skills.

This is also the first time since high school Hurts has played under the same Offensive Coordinator for two consecutive years.

It shows. Hurts seems a lot more comfortable leading the team.

The atmosphere at the game was electric.
I love how they are using AJ Brown.

They had him line up in the backfield multiple times last night and Hurts found him a few time on mismatches wide open in the flat where he can use his skills.

Do you think AJ Brown needs scheming to get open? Nope!!!

But the staff did a great job with this offense.

I wish Mario’s offense to look like this: strong in the running game while also being able to pass.

But Hurt’s mobility makes it what it is. Hopefully they keep it up and it’s not some fluke but 6-0 in the NFL to me is not a fluke. It’s hard to win in the NFL!

I love how they are using AJ Brown.

They had him line up in the backfield multiple times last night and Hurts found him a few time on mismatches wide open in the flat where he can use his skills.

Do you think AJ Brown needs scheming to get open? Nope!!!

But the staff did a great job with this offense.

I wish Mario’s offense to look like this: strong in the running game while also being able to pass.

But Hurt’s mobility makes it what it is. Hopefully they keep it up and it’s not some fluke but 6-0 in the NFL to me is not a fluke. It’s hard to win in the NFL!

TRUE

This is the NFL, teams adjust quickly, as Dallas showed in the 2nd half

The advantage of the RPO is that it takes advantage of what is given. Hopefully Hurts can keep it going all season long

Anxious to see how we play against teams the 2nd time around

Advertisement
With our canes producing a loose stool this year....the birds have restored my faith in humanity

I am also enjoying the sideshow of rooting for the Saints to fall on their face so we can get Will Anderson....

So psyched for tomorrow's game. It's tough to beat a team 3 times in one season but the 2 weeks off hopefully got the Eagles some needed rest.

On another note, on the football board D$ linked an early early mock draft...if Sanders doesn't resign i wouldn't mind them getting Bijan Robinson with that late 1st round pick...

So psyched for tomorrow's game. It's tough to beat a team 3 times in one season but the 2 weeks off hopefully got the Eagles some needed rest.

On another note, on the football board D$ linked an early early mock draft...if Sanders doesn't resign i wouldn't mind them getting Bijan Robinson with that late 1st round pick...
I love Sanders but I don’t believe in paying backs. I’d like to see what kind of money he wants. But BR would be a great addition if we do lose him.

Advertisement
Back