NFL Philly Birds Talk

Advertisement
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Not digging this….

Advertisement
love the Carter pick. feel based on potential this draft is solid so far

Advertisement
I have a feeling the Eagles won’t be nearly as good as people think this year. Maybe they still win the division but I think we could take a step back. Hope I’m wrong.

Advertisement
From Peter king’s column:

Take a victory lap, Howie Roseman, for getting Carter ninth overall last April. How about this for Carter’s NFL debut, per NFL Next Gen stats: In 32 pass-rushes at Foxboro Sunday, Carter had a sack and six pressures as the Eagles held on to nip New England. (I can pretty much guarantee that Howie Roseman won’t be taking a victory lap about this.)

I have a feeling the Eagles won’t be nearly as good as people think this year. Maybe they still win the division but I think we could take a step back. Hope I’m wrong.

Looking forward to see how they fare against Dallas, although a win doesn't assure them of anything. KC, SF, Buffalo coming up plus another Dallas game and Seattle.

Looking forward to see how they fare against Dallas, although a win doesn't assure them of anything. KC, SF, Buffalo coming up plus another Dallas game and Seattle.
The season is going about like I thought minus maybe an extra loss. It hasn’t been pretty. I’m intrigued to see how they play Sunday.

Advertisement
This team vs last year doesn’t compare. Have become a real dumb team and the offense and defensive play calling is just horrific.

This team vs last year doesn’t compare. Have become a real dumb team and the offense and defensive play calling is just horrific.

Desai can hit the trail. Not a fan. Johnson isn't much better. They better hope they luck into the #1 seed so they have home field but even that might just stave off a loss only until the second round..

definitely regressed.

Advertisement
Back