Perry and Williams say that they're staying and are ready to compete for starting QB with Martell

haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun

Thank God someone had the courage to say what we were all thinking!

Advertisement
haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun
Was just thinking exact same thing!

Think I saw this in a Hallmark card :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
I'm wishing the best for you and I know you can get to where you want to be. We can't change what was in the past but we can do better going forward. I'm 52 years old. I still have to remind myself of this and to be thankful for the good things I have. When i was younger, I spent too much time focused on what was missing.

This is a crazy message board at times but it's a really good outlet for a lot of us. Welcome home and welcome aboard too.
preciate the love OG

Advertisement

GJ.gif

Gabby Johnson of Blazing Saddles couldn't have said it better!!!

Advertisement
don't mean Iike u back tho, FOH stop clout chasin on me boi
I think you misunderstood me.
All I'm saying is that you are lying regarding ever having been to TGK. I know that because one of your prior posts contains a lie about TGK. I'll leave it up to you to find out where it is you made the mistake ;)

Advertisement
All I'm saying is that you are lying regarding ever having been to TGK. I know that because one of your prior posts contains a lie about TGK. I'll leave it up to you to find out where it is you made the mistake ;)
my ngga I already no what u talking about and u don't know my ngga conrad or how he had it in the bing and ill leave it at that!

I don't see how Perry wins the job. He even admitted he has no idea how to study film properly and he lacks the motivation and dedication to want to get better. For god's sake he can't even read a defense half the time.

I want Tate to be the starter. He brings something new to this offense that we have never seen before. Plus I trust him and his film study and teaching from Ryan Day at OSU compared to Jon Richt's poison he put on our guys.
Bros —- i went back and watched that QB1 with el Cartel de Martel and that game vs St. Thomas Aquinas.

Talk about earning your street cred vs them boys.

The dude has some big cojones. He stepped up to the competition.

Boy knows how to win

huh3.gif

Advertisement
Back