Perry and Williams say that they're staying and are ready to compete for starting QB with Martell

Wish we could get back to being QBU. Recruit well. Learn from a good coach (Enos, we think). Be patient. Have a room full of top guys. Think about this: 2017 season, Kyler Murray threw a total of 21 passes for OKL. 2018, he wins the Heisman. Should be how our room should look.

Advertisement
Perry can just go now. Give the other three equal reps all spring, let the best man win. No babying, no bullsh!t. EVERYTHING is a competition and a test. Teach, but do it with urgency and keep the pressure on. See who folds and who rises to the challenge.
How you know perry won't beat them out? Nobody needs to leave. Settle it on the field then after that do what you got to do.

haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun

I think I agree with you even though I don’t understand wtf you are saying

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember after the FSU game, (with that perfect post strike to JT4) thinking "****, it feels good to have a QB again!" How quickly things went south or Perry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back