Perry and Williams say that they're staying and are ready to compete for starting QB with Martell

Can they transfer whenever they want?
haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun
Post of the new year!!!!!

Advertisement
I guarantee you if martell is cleared in 19' he starts. I know bubba & brevin are here but he wants to start and wants to shine. That's why he came because Im sure manny guaranteed him hes the guy. This is Manny's QB. Jarren, & Kosi were richt recruited guys. My guess after the lengthy "competition" jarren transfers and Perry will stick around for another year and back up Tate. Cade will be here also. Anybody who thinks this is a competition is fooling themselves that's not how the game works
If Martell clears, he'll work hard enough to start . . .

Advertisement
How you know perry won't beat them out? Nobody needs to leave. Settle it on the field then after that do what you got to do.
I'm not counting Perry out at all. He made some big time throws this season and is obviously talented. Let's see how he responds to some real qb coaching. We might be in for a surprise.

I don't see how Perry wins the job. He even admitted he has no idea how to study film properly and he lacks the motivation and dedication to want to get better. For god's sake he can't even read a defense half the time.

I want Tate to be the starter. He brings something new to this offense that we have never seen before. Plus I trust him and his film study and teaching from Ryan Day at OSU compared to Jon Richt's poison he put on our guys.

haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun

Advertisement
**** em I been locked wit plenty Islamic niggaz and jews we spinnin draydels with all yall and eatin them chocolate coin its all love wun
You're already my favorite new poster on this board. Where have you been all this time?

Wait... Maybe i don't want to know???

https://caneswarning.com/2019/01/17...i-perry-and-jarren-williams-ready-to-compete/

Good to hear!!

May the best man win.

I really don't care who wins the job as long as we win games

Williams

DC5D63F2-5ECA-42FD-9E37-B01309C7267F.gif

Kosi

A32E0C51-1AE6-4B7A-BCDA-3FC13851B789.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** depressing bruh how da *** we posed to b SWAG U when tha ***** startin under center ****** a fatter ***** than the nose guard we not ****** wit no perry in opa locka…..lil ***** JW need to get that weight WAYY up.....mad burpees and peanut butter/honey samiches aint never fail

Until this post I never wanted to see the Perry *** video. Strangely, now I do.

turner gillford released 12:00 AM wensday
I'm wishing the best for you and I know you can get to where you want to be. We can't change what was in the past but we can do better going forward. I'm 52 years old. I still have to remind myself of this and to be thankful for the good things I have. When i was younger, I spent too much time focused on what was missing.

This is a crazy message board at times but it's a really good outlet for a lot of us. Welcome home and welcome aboard too.

Advertisement
Back