Perry and Williams say that they're staying and are ready to compete for starting QB with Martell

Advertisement
**** not wavy boy real niggaz know perry is a pie *** ***** son....but ima follow the boy RVA cuz he seem like a coo cat and jews/blacks been stuck together like thumb tacks
giphy.gif

That
haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun

This took me 5 minutes to read. Come on make it easier for this old man.

Advertisement
Ethiopian Jews got the ark of the covenant. So it's all good Doo.
I jus know my niggah conrad up at TGKCC had dem fire fried fish cakes he would whip outta tuna pack napkins and bagels he was
Islamic had two baskets of noodles and **** ***** looked out....commissary king no doubt

I jus know my niggah conrad up at TGKCC had dem fire fried fish cakes he would whip outta tuna pack napkins and bagels he was
Islamic had two baskets of noodles and **** ***** looked out....commissary king no doubt
Boi dat be soundn like it b cossin 2 honky buns an a cupo noodles.

Advertisement
**** not wavy boy real niggaz know perry is a pie *** ***** son....but ima follow the boy RVA cuz he seem like a coo cat and jews/blacks been stuck together like thumb tacks

I just want to check out old girl. My thoughts and prayers are with bubba during this difficult time. Needs to get a new gf

considering perry´s, weldon´s and williams´coach was Jon Richt, you know their development sucked. i expect all of these guys to improve dramatically this year. with manny at the helm, i also expect them to improve their behavior also. if not, they are gone.

one of the first things manny did was to call all of them and make sure they knew there was a clean slate and the QB position was open for grabs.

i heard Enos say during a WQAM show that he was going to do a throwing motion/release analysis on them. when the f@ck did Jon or Mark Richt ever say that. that is coaching and getting coached will improve them dramatically.

Advertisement
considering perry´s, weldon´s and williams´coach was Jon Richt, you know their development sucked. i expect all of these guys to improve dramatically this year. with manny at the helm, i also expect them to improve their behavior also. if not, they are gone.

one of the first things manny did was to call all of them and make sure they knew there was a clean slate and the QB position was open for grabs.

i heard Enos say during a WQAM show that he was going to do a throwing motion/release analysis on them. when the f@ck did Jon or Mark Richt ever say that. that is coaching and getting coached will improve them dramatically.

Jon Richt just made sure they knew how to clap before the snap.

Advertisement
IMO after spring Perry will be 3rd string and leave. He has more god given talent then Williams IMO but half the brain for the game and maturity.

Advertisement
Back