Perry and Williams say that they're staying and are ready to compete for starting QB with Martell

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll believe that neither transfers ...until one of them does.

Right now it's open. New OC. New scheme. The coaches have no way of knowing who will do best running the new offense.

So until competitions settles the issue....why would anyone want to transfer now...unless he just knows he doesn't have what it takes.

Maybe after fall practice starts someone may bolt, but I don't see it happening, if at all, before then

Last edited:
Advertisement
Translate?

Attachments

• BBEC906C-5B66-4D8A-A5F6-AC708A631229.gif
    BBEC906C-5B66-4D8A-A5F6-AC708A631229.gif
    2 MB · Views: 43
Advertisement
Advertisement
I guarantee you if martell is cleared in 19' he starts. I know bubba & brevin are here but he wants to start and wants to shine. That's why he came because Im sure manny guaranteed him hes the guy. This is Manny's QB. Jarren, & Kosi were richt recruited guys. My guess after the lengthy "competition" jarren transfers and Perry will stick around for another year and back up Tate. Cade will be here also. Anybody who thinks this is a competition is fooling themselves that's not how the game works

haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun
Well said!

Advertisement
Back