Perry and Williams say that they're staying and are ready to compete for starting QB with Martell

Advertisement
haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun
Joe Kines, Ed Orgeron and their inbred cousins got together at a swing party.......This is what you get.

I'll believe that neither transfers ...until one of them does.

Right now it's open. New OC. New scheme. The coaches have no way of knowing who will do best running the new offense.

So until competitions settles the issue....why would anyone want to transfer now...unless he just knows he doesn't have what it takes.

Maybe after fall practice starts someone may bolt, but I don't see it happening, if at all, before then
Totally agree. Perry and Williams are confident on their abilities. They're not afraid to compete with Martell. However, coaches are not dumb. They will say all 3 or 4 are really close and the battle will continue into the Fall camp. This way it locks everyone in for the 2019 season. A starter will be named after the Fall Semester enrollment a week or two before the Florida game or perhaps not at all so Florida will have no way to prepare for the offense or QB. I choc this up as a big advantage against Florida.

I hope whomever wins the job clearly separates himself from the pack. I don't want to see musical chairs at the QB position in 2019 like we did in 2018.

**** depressing bruh how da *** we posed to b SWAG U when tha ***** startin under center ****** a fatter ***** than the nose guard we not ****** wit no perry in opa locka…..lil ***** JW need to get that weight WAYY up.....mad burpees and peanut butter/honey samiches aint never fail

U wildin lol

Advertisement
haven't seen enuff from whitey ford but niggaz wuz sayin Perry put some **** up on Xvideos or sum ****. Tide a this nicca man raw doggin sum white water buffalo on tape our QBs not posed to take NO L's we ****** wit the Tater Tot in Opa LOCKA wun
**** near broke google translate ..

25494528-7BA8-4F81-B521-FBF5B42E8B22.jpeg

Advertisement
Eight pages and did not read.

NOTHING THE “QUARTERBACK EXPERTS” SAY ON THIS BOARD CAN BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Remember it was just 18 months ago that the “QB experts” on this board, including DMoney and ol’ Petey, were assuring me that Kosi “DA GAWW” would be a freshman starter.

Nobody should be wishing or encouraging ANYONE to leave. Let them ALL compete and then let Enos, MD, and God sort them out.

Remember it was just 18 months ago that the “QB experts” on this board, including DMoney and ol’ Petey, were assuring me that Kosi “DA GAWW” would be a freshman starter.

Nobody should be wishing or encouraging ANYONE to leave. Let them ALL compete and then let Enos, MD, and God sort them out.
I agree for the most part but I pay attention to Roman and Lance

I agree for the most part but I pay attention to Roman and Lance

My post purposely excluded Roman, Lance and also Stefan. Those guys provide good info.

It would be great if @Roman Marciante could watch extended QB practice. That shlt would be money.

Dmoney and even Arroz provided good info, love DMoney podcasts, and he has excellent overall perspective on the program, but their QB evaluation skills? Uhhhh, well.....

For example, unless I was seeing obvious stuff like missing wide open receivers, or throwing balls in the dirt, I couldn’t properly evaluate a QB in practice, unless it was in an actual game. And in an actual game, any lay person can evaluate a quarterback, because you’re just looking at results, completions and drives, etc. The little things we may not get.

Advertisement
My post purposely excluded Roman, Lance and also Stefan. Those guys provide good info.

It would be great if @Roman Marciante could watch extended QB practice. That shlt would be money.

Dmoney and even Arroz provided good info, love DMoney podcasts, and he has excellent overall perspective on the program, but their QB evaluation skills? Uhhhh, well.....

For example, unless I was seeing obvious stuff like missing wide open receivers, or throwing balls in the dirt, I couldn’t properly evaluate a QB in practice, unless it was in an actual game. And in an actual game, any lay person can evaluate a quarterback, because you’re just looking at results, completions and drives, etc. The little things we may not get.
Agreed, Roman and Lance provide intracate details of the QB position and schemes, both are an excellent addition that I haven't seen anywhere else. D Money and Pete (previously) provide insight and knowledge with the program and players, all is much appreciated

Until we see how the QB's will fit in the new system and develop under Enos, it is beyond premature to discount any of the 4 QB's. Tate is the only one of the 4 that has had any real coaching/training at the college level.

Advertisement
If the OSU transfer that good, why did he leave? Fields may not get cleared to play this year! I was hoping Diaz can flip the kid from Mississippi who’s currently committed to Georgia! Perry is a gamble because of off-field behaviors, which Diaz must have short leash. Williams has already demonstrated he is not competitive and serious about being the leader. From my observation at the games, Williams looked out of shape or over weight. Weldon, not clear of his previous violations, but fans treat him better than Perry. I don’t trust Perry and Weldon! Williams and OSU transfer are quitters! I remember Kosar Vinny and Walsh were on the same team!

Walsh never played with Bernie. He was only on the team one year as a freshman with Vinny.

I definitely wouldnt call Martell a quitter either. Your entire post is just off.

You don't even need to take it that far back. Just 6 months ago we were constantly hearing about how much Malik improved in the off season. He fixed his throwing form. Then he comes out and looked even worse this year than he did last year.

Under the previous offensive staff all of our QB,s regressed. They did not have a real QB coach and were playing in an ancient system that never schemed to their or the rest of the teams strengths. No one here really knows how good or bad our returning QB,s may be with good coaching and an offensive scheme that is tuned to their strengths and is not predictable. Hard to blame the QB,s when the other team.new what play was coming 90% of the time.
Exactly. This is why I'm not counting Perry out just yet. He has the talent to play the position, let's see how he does with some coaching.

Attachments

• 799EF2A0-64D7-4539-AEF4-2C82E6AD65B1.gif
    799EF2A0-64D7-4539-AEF4-2C82E6AD65B1.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Back