Penn State Hires Stubblefield

If he goes I hope Lashlee advocates for a Texas guy like Dameyune Craig or anyone with good recruiting prowess equipped to deal with the drama of SoFla receiver prospects. I really wish it was Rumph getting interest elsewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm convinced are fans just want to see coaches get fired to have a entertaining off-season. Stubblefield brings in Two All American WRs and Restrepo who can be a very solid Slot WR for us and does a solid job developing our WRs and fans want him fired lol. Baker puts together a solid top 20 defense that kept us in every game this season and was the reason we're not 3-9 or worse and fans want him fired. The national champions are legitimately interested in hiring him and our fans want him fired. A top 15 program in Penn State wants to hire Stubblefield and our fans want him fired lol. Crazy

Advertisement
Dude ivins had talk to both guys and he said from talking to them it really didn’t bother them if stubblefield got fired. Stubblefield hasn’t recruited well anywhere
Whose he going to recruit at Air Force? He landed Two 4 Star All American WRs and Restrepo.

Advertisement
Lol ok, I’m not going to argue with you. You just keep bringing up rumors and hearsay so that seems to be the extent of your argument here. But I really doubt Redding and Daz said that they didn’t care if Stubbs got fired, I haven’t read that anywhere.

And I don’t really GAF about what he did recruiting wise before he got here. All I know is that there are 3 players coming in to his WR room that I really like. If you think he deserves zero credit for that then ok, agree to disagree. But IF he’s replaced AND since he can’t recruit, then 2 4 stars and a really nice 3 star should be, quality wise, the bare minimum that the next WR coach brings in on a yearly basis right?
Even Patrick star comes from under his rock every now and then.

Advertisement
Tee Martin goes to church in Knoxville (where I Youth Pastor at) and I want to say, that it will take a BIG promotion for him to leave UT. He’s hoping to move up the chain to become the OC there, and eventually a head coach. But to leave UT where he’s a legend, for a lateral move to Miami, is to me, not possible..

Advertisement
Back